Brussels, Brussels - Belgium
We believe that every company benefits from business agility in order to excel in the market.
We achieve this by optimizing the way ideas are transformed into business value in a pragmatic way.
We do this by providing multi-disciplinary teams supporting and improving your people, processes and tool ecosystems.
Our team of Testing Consultants is a strategic part of our BizDevOps Services, an offering that groups all competences with regards to methodology, tool ecosystems and coaching.
As a Test manager you are responsible for:
- Planning the testing activities required during the project.
- Creating and following up on the sprint test plan.
- Creating and following up on the regression test approach.
- Monitoring and managing the testers.
- Creating and following up on the test plan.
- Reporting on test progress and quality.
- Preparing Test analysis for test execution using relevant documentation.
- Ensuring traceability between the requirements (stories), the tests and the test plan.
- Creating and following up of defects.
- Reviewing tests created by other test analysts.
- Creating test scenarios.
- Preparing and selecting test data.
Test team related:
- Coaching of new testers.
- Following-up on testers.
- Facilitating knowledge sharing (Tools, tips and tricks, best practices,...).
- Elaborating, implementing and streamlining a test automation strategy, using Ranorex and Cucumber.
- Establishing an infrastructure and structure in the projects with a "lightweight” documentation testing approach" (including test automation) that combines ISTQB and Agile methodology & promotes the agile mindset.
- Developing a test strategy and master test plan from the test policy.
- Coordinating, professionalising, structuring the testing activities and ensuring that test cases, test plan, test execution, defect management, reporting and all of this in accordance with ISTQB.
- Sharing advanced testing knowledge and experience with the other testers in the team and other projects.
- Adapting the JIRA flow and using X-RAY for test management.
- Coordinating the effort of test analysts and automation specialists.
- Defining a test automation strategy as part of the test approach and overseeing implementation.
- Participating in scrum ceremonies, review and status meetings within projects.
- Preparing and executing tests during sprints as well as performing test coordination tasks.
- Reporting regularly to the project manager on test progress in status meetings using formal weekly test execution progress reports.
- Providing testing advice and reporting at senior management level, test process improvements included.
- Coaching and supporting business users for E2E testing / UAT.
- Actively participating in the Testing Board (supporting scrum teams regarding testing).
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in testing in an agile environment.
- Thorough knowledge of structured testing, test methodologies and test techniques such as ISTQB, TMap, V-Model, Agile and know how to apply these, taking into account the context of the client/project.
- Knowledge of the following tools & methodologies: JIRA Cloud, X-Ray Cloud, Enterprise Architect, MS SQL Server Management Studio, SoapUI, Postman, Cucumber, Confluence, MS Office, Teams, SharePoint
- You master Dutch and / or French fluently (the ability to understand, speak and read both Dutch and French is important).
- You speak English fluently.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- We offer a gross salary which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees
- And of course you work for a certified Top Employer!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter Alexandra directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 (0)2 801 51 35