SharePoint & O365 Technical Consultant
Are working out technical concepts and carrying out technical analysis within projects second nature to you? If the answer is yes, Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
As a SharePoint & O365 Technical Consultant, you design technical architectures and develop innovative solutions. You will study the analysis inside-out, and make sure that the solution is developed using the right techniques and following our best-practice guidelines. Using SharePoint and Office 365, you will develop new solutions, where integrations with other systems are common practice.
For this function, you are working at a flexible work rate with a healthy mix of working at the customer’s premises, at your preferred Realdolmen office (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Leuven, Lummen or Mons) or from home.
- An experienced developer with a real passion for SharePoint and Office 365?
- Right at home with SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2019 and Online?
- Mastering web services and API’s with confidence?
- Fluent in Dutch or French and English?
- Hunting bugs for a hobby?
You get bonus points if…
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member who always wants to discover new technologies;
- You are familiar with Nintex, AvePoint, ShareGate;
- You have Microsoft certifications in your possession;
- You have experience with developing Azure solutions.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Seeing the customer’s happy faces at the end is very rewarding – it allows you to grow and evolve as a professional. On top of that, Realdolmen invests in you and you get the chance to learn about new technologies and attend conferences all over Europe;
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly via mail, phone or WhatsApp: email@example.com or 0472 45 02 60.