Senior System Engineer/ Junior Infrastructure Architect
Are you currently technical lead, infrastructure responsible or just the go-to person for technology advice, presales, design validation and migration strategy?
You have a broad knowledge in all of infrastructure, and at the same time a thorough hands-on experience with most of these?
Do you have an overarching knowledge and do you enjoy devising & developing the solution more than implementing it?
You feel yourself limited in growth possibilities of challenges?
Meet the market leader in the field of Infrastructure Architecture. We have vacancies for people who want to grow toward Infrastructure Architect.
Starting with solution challenges within your comfort zone, you can gradually grow in size of projects, customers, technology-broadness and conceptual level up to the level you want to be.
Your job will contain the following:
- When a client issue is expressed as business needs and (non-)functional expectations, you’ll get to come up with a possible solution, by developing one or more scenarios and evaluating them with the client to land on an optimal scenario. You’ll fine-tune the architecture and then define a set of projects to bring this scenario to life.
- You’ll be in charge of working out a detailed architecture in which the different infrastructure technologies can work together. You’ll be mainly involved in the design phase, possibly up to and including the delivery. Your main mission will be to make sure that everything works neatly together: you make IT work!
- Architecture Governance: even after a project is completed, you’ll still be involved with the client through an Architecture Board or Change Advisory Board. You can be sure that your opinion will truly matter when discussing problems or necessary changes.
All in all, you’ll be involved in the entire ICT Life cycle of a number of regular clients. Finally, you’ll also get to collaborate with fellow architects, exchanging ideas, knowledge, models, structures…
You’ll know you’re just right for the job if…
- You know all about technology, but you prefer to think about it in design or conceptual terms.
- You’re especially interested in how technology can help materialize desired concepts like consolidation, disaster recovery, mobile workplace, hybrid cloud, digital etc.
- Communicating, structuring ideas and abstract thinking are like a hobby to you.
- Capability to communicate fluently in Dutch & English or French & English
- You can get your thoughts across in a simple, clear and orderly way using text, drawings and presentations.
- You’re flexible and you’re happy having variable working hours or different workplaces.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- We offer a gross salary which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees
- And of course you work for a certified Top Employer!
Got any questions or need to find out more before applying? Get in touch with Tom: firstname.lastname@example.org