Inetum-Realdolmen offices and home office,
As a Microsoft 365 Consultant your are living between IT and business where you are responsible for challenging projects and roadmaps around Microsoft 365 products
You are responsible together with your team members for the vision within the team and the associated further development of existing products and services within the modern workplace
Architects and project managers will be relying on your brains and skills to make large projects a success. On smaller consulting projects, you’ll get to take charge and advise the client.
This position will include presales, the design of new infrastructures and defining migration paths, implementation and migration projects and assisting the support team during troubleshooting and problem solving.
You know you’re a great M365 Consultant because…
- You have several years of experience in M365 projects
- You are highly proactive and committed
- You’ve worked with one or several technologies from the M365 stack such as Exchange, Teams, EMS+Security, O365, Windows 10, Identity, …
- You have relevant certifications regarding M365 or committed to obtain them
- You know your way around Microsoft tenants – a must in this line of work
And if you also have these extra skills, even better:
- You’ve already worked on engineering projects
- You have an analytic mind
- You’re comfortable speaking and writing in Dutch and French
- You’re responsive to the demand of working in a high pressure environment
- You’re flexible and are willing to work out of office hours if required
- Whether it’s technical or administrative, you like to get things done efficiently and accurately
- Presenting and documenting in an understandable way
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
Got any questions or need to find out more before applying? Get in touch with Pol Van Dionant, our Talent Officer, at +32 2 801 52 18.