Java Lead Developer
Brussels, Brussels - Belgium
Having one of Belgium’s biggest (if not thé biggest) Java Competence Center, we are proud to announce we are looking for an experienced Java Lead Developer.
You are the key person in our full stack software development projects. You are passionate about delivering high quality software solutions and you are aspiring to be a software and solution architect.
As a Lead Developer, you will be in charge of projects from start to end. It is your job to detect problems early and fix them with the right solution as fast as possible. You are skilled in turning a functional and non-functional requirements into a technical analysis with the supporting architecture.
For this function, you are mainly working for our DevOps software projects at our customers or in our offices.
We assume you’re passionate about working on challenging Java projects, but next to that it’s also important that you:
- are an experienced Java developer with a real passion for code.
- want to develop as a software architect or solution architect.
- have an experience for delivery high quality software projects and can lead the team to quality and success.
- are a full stack software engineer who is not afraid to do some script.
- are able to become our next technical know-it-all! Tell us more about Java Framework and Java, Java web technologies, Spring framework, Spring boot, JPA/ Hibernate, about SOLID and REST, build us a RESTful WebApi’s and write us performant SQL queries!
- are versed in agile development and you can pick up the role of scrum master in the project.
- are happy to coach more junior developers and bring them to the next level.
- can handle AngularJS and/or React and other modern front-end technologies.
- have DevOps skills and a DevOps attitude. You own the solutions you help build and you are able to lead development teams in our DevOps Factory.
- are a driven and enthusiastic team member who is an all-round inspirer, motivator and coach.
- work with Application and Solutions architects to define and finetune the he application architectures and designs.
- are not afraid to challenge the status quo. You apply the right designs to solve the relevant concerns/problems.
- are familiar with the technical architecture of a project, based on the needs and requirements of the customer.
- are fluent in Dutch and English.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- The biggest Java community of Belgium as enabler for you to become a leading Java Architect.
- A vibrant community leaders team already working on various community projects that can accelerate your initiatives;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working (at least 2 days a week);
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Charline directly via email@example.com or by phone: +32 2 801 59 90.