Are you tired of standard run-of-the-mill projects? Want to work on large and challenging development and integration projects? If you’re a born leader, full of passion and creativity, this is your chance to take the reins and steer our teams in the right direction.
Join our team of architects and work your magic to turn client specifications into fantastic solutions. Flex your technical muscles while creating added value for our clients’ businesses!
Some of our teams work onsite with clients, others operate from a Realdolmen office. Even when our clients follow a waterfall approach, our technical teams always stay agile!
Our architects are also actively involved in the community, building innovative roadmaps. A great way to keep your finger on the pulse and be a part of something bigger!
- Are you always up for a challenge?
Do you enjoy drawing up schedules, and do whiteboards not scare you off?
- Would you rather solve complex problems than spend your time fixing bugs?
- Do you have the perfect balance of assertiveness and being a team player?
- Are you fluent in Dutch/French and English?
The sky is the limit, but it mostly comes down to:
- Java EE with EJB3.x, JPA 2.x, JSF 2.X
- The Spring stack
- JS frameworks of all sorts
- Everything that usually runs on a JBoss application server, Oracle Weblogic, IBM Websphere or ‘simply’ a Tomcat webserver
- Are you comfortable with these tools? Do you have even better ideas? If so, looks like you’re cut out just right for the job!
With great responsibility come great rewards
- Strong coffee to get you going
- We’ve got you covered, with a solid laptop with SSD
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter via mail or phone:
- For Dutch speaking candidates: firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 2 801 57 08.
- For French speaking candidates: email@example.com or +32 2 801 46 86.