In the “Age of Acceleration”, the only constant is change, and how fast this change must happen. We believe that IT technology can help our clients on their journey to innovation, to be a part of this change. And the only way to keep up with the pace of change is by making smart use of the solutions available on the market.
At one with big data
Be the one to unlock the potential of our clients’ “big data”, and show them how to leverage them. Help them make their business processes proactive, responsive to change and ready to harness opportunities. Take our clients’ operational excellence to a new level, by enabling them to automate these processes.
Mastering new channels
Give clients the key to improving their quality of experience (QoE), by tapping into multi-channel engagement through mobile, desktop and things. We enclose legacy through services and integrate it into high-quality, coherent solutions that the client will be able to use on their own.
Join the team!
Join the ranks of our Software Solution Consultants & Architects: great minds who don’t just know how to build software but, more importantly, who know how to integrate and/or enclose existing software through services. If you’re conscious that continuing to learn about new (and existing) building blocks is vital to win the innovation race, you’ll fit right in.
Do you have some of these skills under your belt, and several years of experience applying them?
- SOA and integration products (API management, ESB, SOA platforms, BPEL, open source of proprietary…)
- Software development in Java or .Net
- Software design (and design tools and methods)
- Software architecture
- SOA and modular architecture (Erl, Microservices…)
- Rest architecture
- Ws-* and Xml (SOAP, Ws-Security, BPEL, XSL, XSD, WSDSL…)
- Architecture design
- Requirements management
- Business process automation
Do you have experience carrying out projects as part of a team, and a whole lot more to bring to the table (data, mobile, cloud, IoT…)?
- No one-trick pony?
- Rearing to go?
- Good at working on your own?
- Eager to learn?
- Skilled at getting your ideas across and making them convincing?
- Flexible with your work?
- Structured in your work, without losing sight of pragmatic imperatives?
- Fluent in Dutch and English, and maybe even French too?
If so, then we’d love to hear from you to organize an interview. This will be a chance for you to talk about your ambitions, and for us to show you if and how we can help you realize that ambition. We believe in giving people opportunities – motivation and ambition are at least as important as knowledge and experience.
Then this is what we can offer you as an Integration consultant:
- Priceless experience in an innovative ICT company with a no-nonsense culture.
- Keep learning and experiencing personal growth, thanks to:
- a wide range of training opportunities;
- an experienced team of specialized colleagues.
- Get ahead, with the possibility of advancing to a higher function.
- Enjoy a competitive salary package with attractive benefits, including hospitalization insurance, group health insurance and meal vouchers.
- Stay immune to gas price hikes, with a company car and fuel card.
Does your CV and motivation letter match our vacancy as an Integration consultant? Apply online now, and you’ll soon hear from us!