In the “Age of Acceleration”, the only constant is change, and how fast this change must happen. We believe that IT technology can help our clients on their journey to innovation, to be a part of this change. And the only way to keep up with the pace of change is by making smart use of the solutions available on the market.
Give clients the key to improving their quality of experience (QoE), by tapping into multi-channel engagement through mobile, desktop and things. We enclose legacy through services and integrate it into high-quality, coherent solutions that the client will be able to use on their own.
Join the ranks of our Software Solution Consultants & Architects: great minds who don’t just know how to build software but, more importantly, who know how to integrate and/or enclose existing software through services. If you’re conscious that continuing to learn about new (and existing) building blocks is vital to win the innovation race, you’ll fit right in.
Do you have some of these skills under your belt, and several years of experience applying them?
- SOA and integration products (API management, ESB, SOA platforms, BPEL, open source of proprietary…)
- Software development in Java or .Net
- Software design (and design tools and methods)
- SOA and modular architecture (Erl, Microservices, …)
Business process automation
And are you…
- No one-trick pony?
- Good at working on your own?
- Skilled at getting your ideas across and making them convincing?
- Structured in your work, without losing sight of pragmatic imperatives?
- Fluent in Dutch and English, and maybe even French too?
If so, then we’d love to hear from you to organize an interview. This will be a chance for you to talk about your ambitions, and for us to show you if and how we can help you realize that ambition. We believe in giving people opportunities – motivation and ambition are at least as important as knowledge and experience.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!