Are you ready to take the next step in your career? As a Functional Analyst/Product Owner, you’ll get to work on a wide variety of tasks:
- You’ll be in charge of the content and form of the documents drawn up, making sure to follow the Project Initiation Document guidelines.
- You’ll be the one carrying out the functional interviews and the working groups up to completion.
- You’ll be the one transferring the content of the functional design to the technical analyst/project leader, the technical architect, the development team and the test team.
- You’ll get to refine the functional design where necessary.
- You’ll plan, organize and draw up manuals in accordance with the Project Plan, in collaboration with the test coordinator.
- If you’ve got a grasp of Agile methods like Scrum, this’ll definitely come in handy.
To really thrive in this role you’ll need to have 3 to 7 years of relevant work experience, as well as experience in several of the following domains:
- Investigation techniques,
- Facilitation techniques,
- Requirement engineering,
- Business Process Modelling,
- Data Modelling,
- Strategy Analysis.
If you like to make connections between things, recognize patterns and focus on what really matters, you’ll fit right in. This is your chance to apply your creative thinking, always with an eye out for commercial opportunities.
If you’re also someone who likes to help others, to take initiative, and you want to keep growing within the profession, then we have a great offer for you.
Regarding the languages, you speak fluent Dutch or French with a reasonable knowledge of the other language.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- A gross salary which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees
- And of course you work for a certified Top Employer!
Got any questions or need for more info before applying? Get in touch with Erik De Romagnoli, our Talent Officer, at Erik.DeRomagnoli@inetum-realdolmen.world