Data & Analytics Cloud Architect
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office,
Within the Digital Connected Company & Innovation we focus on helping our clients unlock the value within data. To support our unit, we are looking for a data architect who can help our customers to build and execute a data strategy.
You are convinced that data is the new oil and are able to convince customers of the value of data. You are able to design a modern data architecture, but also to guide the customer in the way the organize themselves to become a data- driven company.
You are eager to support the data value proposition and providing pre-sales effort.
What we expect you to do:
- Design and build E2E modern data platform architectures (Data engineering, visualizations, AI and MDM).
- Guide the customer in his journey to become a data driven organization
- Create and roll out data governance strategies and data management processes
- Manage projects in an agile way to maximize the business value of the customer
- Lead data consultants in executing various practice initiatives.
- You actively participate in pre-sales proposals in which data, data engineering and data science is positioned or where related tools support the project. You work out (preferably together with the team) an approach, estimates and budgeting.
- Support sales proactively and convince customers to invest in data solutions.
• You obtained a master’s degree in applied statistics, computer science, engineering or similar by experience
• You are passionate about data and analytics technology and trends
• You have a hands-on background in different data domains (MDM, Data Engineering, Big Data, Data Science, etc.)
• You have hands-on experience with data platforms (e.g Azure, AWS, Google, Databricks, Boomi, Collibra, snowflake…) and are not afraid to dive into something you don’t know.
• You are able to implement a data governance policy and you can guide the customer through the necessary changes of becoming a data driven organization
• You have excellent communication skills and report smoothly (both oral and written)
• You have a commercial attitude and are able to convince customers to work with us.
• You are used to giving presentations to clients at a management level, but you have sufficient insight into the technical matters to be able to talk along on that level as well.
• You can handle stress and a multi-focus job.
• You have a pro-active, can-do mindset
• You communicate clearly in Dutch and/or French and English (both written and spoken)
• The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
• The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
• Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
• Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working
• 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
• Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card.
• Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
• And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
Convinced? APPLY NOW!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter Victoria Maximova directly: 02 801 58 36