Young Graduates SharePoint & O365 (acADDemICTs)
Do you like to bring more structure in people’s work environment? Is close and efficient collaboration on the work floor important to you? Are you passionate about helping people become more productive at work? If the answer is yes, Realdolmen certainly has an interesting opportunity within Office365 for you!
Office365 consists of a number of products and services with one goal: to increase communication, collaboration and productivity within teams and between businesses. You will never be bored as this platform has often new updates and exciting new features!
After a training period you will be engaged within our Digital Workplace team: you will help employees perform tasks more efficiently. You analyse our customer’s current way of working and propose Office 365 solutions to improve their business processes in order to save our customers a lot of time in their daily activities. Every day will be different and you have the option to follow your ambition in the direction of your choice, which is either functional or technical.
For this function, you are working at a flexible work rate with a healthy mix of working at the customer’s premises, at your preferred Realdolmen office (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Leuven or Lummen) or from home.
Our next track starts in September 2020.
Relevant work experience is not a must, but a healthy dose of passion is. What else do we expect?
- You have heard about Office 365, Teams or SharePoint – or just searched them out in your browser!
- You are a real team player;
- You have a critical point of view and love to solve problems;
- You are eager to learn;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English – French is considered a plus;
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- Intensive and relevant training tracks focused on technical skills and soft skills;
- Many opportunities for personal learning and development, also after your training;
- Concrete projects and career growth opportunities within one of Belgium’s largest IT suppliers;
- Seeing the customer’s happy faces at the end is very rewarding – it allows you to grow and evolve as a professional. We love to invest in you: get the chance to learn about new technologies and attend conferences all over Europe!
- Constructive feedback and guidance from experienced colleagues;
- Your coach is available for all kind of questions!
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Ride in style, forget about the miles: we provide you with an Audi A1 company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly via mail, phone or WhatsApp: email@example.com or 0472 45 02 60.