Young Graduates Salesforce (Technical acADDemICTs)
Do you like to transform functional requirements into a solution that works for your customer? Is structure and efficiency important to you? If the answer is yes, Realdolmen certainly has an interesting opportunity within Salesforce for you!
Salesforce provides Customer Relationship Management and helps managing a company’s interaction with current and potential customers by using data analysis about customer’s history. The goal is to improve customer relationships, focusing on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
After a training period you will be engaged within our Salesforce team: you will get the chance to put your technical skills and experience into practice! The technical aspects of each project to ensure the quality of the Salesforce solution is your responsibility. You will be involved beyond pure development: you will be in close contact with clients, helping them think proactively about their technical needs.
For this function, you are mainly working at our customer’s premises, but come and join our team at Friday Office Days (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee or Lummen). You also have the possibility to work from home.
Our next track starts in September 2020. Join the Force!
Relevant work experience is not a must, but a healthy dose of passion is. What else do we expect?
- You just looked for Salesforce in your browser!
- You have an IT background with knowledge of development;
- You are a real team player;
- You have a critical point of view and love to solve problems;
- You are eager to learn;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English – French is considered a plus.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- Intensive and relevant training tracks focused on technical skills and soft skills;
- Many opportunities for personal learning and development, also after your training;
- Concrete projects and career growth opportunities within one of Belgium’s largest IT suppliers;
- Constructive feedback and guidance from experienced colleagues;
- Your coach is available for all kind of questions!
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Ride in style, forget about the miles: we provide you with an Audi A1 company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly via mail, phone or WhatsApp: email@example.com or 0472 45 02 60.