Young Graduates Salesforce (Functional acADDemICTs)
Do you like to help organisations manage their customers’ relationships? Is structure and efficiency important to you? Are you passionate about mapping your customer’s needs and helping them gain maximum user experience? If the answer is yes, Realdolmen certainly has an interesting opportunity within Salesforce for you!
Salesforce provides Customer Relationship Management and helps managing a company’s interaction with current and potential customers by using data analysis about customer’s history. The goal is to improve customer relationships, focusing on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
After a training period you will be engaged within our Salesforce team: in order to help your customer, you will analyse their needs and use point and click configuration for all possible adaptations in their Salesforce environment. Your responsibility will be going from CRM integrations over optimisations to implementations. It is your task to monitor the solutions’ user-friendliness, as well as client and end-user satisfaction.
For this function, you are mainly working at our customer’s premises, but come and join our team at Friday Office Days (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee or Lummen). You also have the possibility to work from home.
Our next track starts in September 2020. Join the Force!
Relevant work experience is not a must, but a healthy dose of passion is. What else do we expect?
- You just looked for Salesforce in your browser!
- You are a real team player;
- You have a critical point of view and love to solve problems;
- You are eager to learn;
- You like social interactions with customers;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English – French is considered a plus.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- Intensive and relevant training tracks focused on technical skills and soft skills;
- Many opportunities for personal learning and development, also after your training;
- Concrete projects and career growth opportunities within one of Belgium’s largest IT suppliers;
- Constructive feedback and guidance from experienced colleagues;
- Your coach is available for all kind of questions!
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Ride in style, forget about the miles: we provide you with an Audi A1 company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly via mail, phone or WhatsApp: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0472 45 02 60.