Young Graduates Java (acADDemICTs)
For a change we do not start with a list with everything we expect from you, no, we like to give what we have to offer.
Are you ready for it?
We know that you already have a good education, but we still offer a few months of intensive and above all practical training.
Not only the technical aspects are discussed, but we also train your soft skills. For example, we teach you how to best present something and how to communicate in a customer-friendly way.
Next Young Graduate Java (acADDemICT) program: September 2020
With the acADDemICT Junior Track we are looking for junior Java consultants who want to give the best of themselves and continue to develop in their domain.
After you have completed our training, which will take about three months, you will be deployed on projects with our clients. It is a consultancy job, which means that you will have a lot of variety in the work you do, but also that you will realize many projects with our clients.
- Java 8, Java & XML, JAXB, JAXP,
- Java Enterprise Edition: EJB, JPA, JSF, Web services, Servlets, JSP, …
- Jump 3 & 4
- Security, SQL Tuning
- Maven, ALM Tools
- Best practices, Agile, Scrum, Testing & QA
- Angular JS, HTML, CSS, UX
- Phonegap, Android, iOS, Windows Phone
- Presentation skills, CV training, How do I present myself as a consultant
- 2 challenging project exercises
- Intensive and relevant training tracks focused on technical skills and soft skills
- Many opportunities for personal learning and development, also after your 3 months of training
- Concrete projects and career growth opportunities within one of Belgium’s largest IT suppliers
- Constructive feedback and guidance from experienced colleagues
- Your mentor personally accompanies you on the work floor!
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Ride in style, forget about the miles: we provide you with an Audi A1 company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly: email@example.com or 0499/36.84.83