Young Graduates Infrastructure (acADDemICTs)
Realdolmen is looking for a Junior System Engineer who is interested in discovering the world of Infrastructure Services. Dare you take that challenge?
Of course we have high expectations, but don’t panic, we will guide you! We will start within your comfort zone. Yes, indeed … Training! We offer you at least 3 months of intensive training, which will be the base to get connected with the production environments of our clients.
Along the way, you will receive more and more responsibilities in performing tasks that are entrusted to you by our customers:
- You will deliver 2nd level support, such as analyzing and troubleshooting issues, proactive maintenance, implementing upgrades and migrations, and many more
- Knowing and using the hardware components that are used in these technologies
- Drafting precise documentation is also essential as this will be used by different players
- On top of that, you can be involved in small projects (join project teams, create success stories in setting up new environments together with colleague system engineers, architects, project leaders,…-
For this function, you are mainly working from our Realdolmen offices (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons), and in some cases at the customer’s premises.
Busy days, that is sure. But if you are eager to learn there will be enough time to develop your knowledge and to keep track with the evolution in your technology. Your knowledge you share with others will help us to work together in an even more efficient way and to become the market reference.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master degree.
- You are ready to start your professional career on the 1st of September
- You are enthusiastic and you cannot wait to develop your talents.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English, French and English is perfect as well!
- Intensive and relevant training tracks focused on technical skills and soft skills;
- Many opportunities for personal learning and development, also after your 3 months of training;
- Concrete projects and career growth opportunities within one of Belgium’s largest IT suppliers;
- Constructive feedback and guidance from experienced colleagues;
- Your mentor personally accompanies you on the work floor!
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Ride in style, forget about the miles: we provide you with an Audi A1 company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!