Young Graduates D365 F&O (acADDemICTs)
Are you passionate about mapping your customer’s needs and helping them towards a solution? Is structure and efficiency important to you? If the answer is yes, Realdolmen certainly has an interesting opportunity within Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O for you!
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning and helps an organization collect, store, manage and interpret data from different business activities. Data is shared across various departments (manufacturing, purchasing, sales, accounting etc.) to track business resources and business processes (e.g. orders, payroll, stock, production capacity).
After a training period you will be engaged within our D365 F&O team: you will get to figure out just what the client needs and turn that into a concrete solution, after an in-depth analysis of the different business processes. You will be playing a key role in creating added value for the customer with a constant eye to increase customer satisfaction and to build a long-term relationship. You have the option to follow your ambition in the direction of your choice, which is either functional or technical.
For this function, you are mainly working at customer’s premises, but alternatively you can choose to work from our Realdolmen offices (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee or Lummen) or from home.
Our next track starts in September 2020.
Relevant work experience is not a must, but a healthy dose of passion is. What else do we expect?
- You have heard about Dynamics 365 – or just searched it out in your browser!
- You have a bachelor or master degree and/or experience in Finance;
- You are a real team player;
- You have a critical point of view and love to solve problems;
- You are eager to learn;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English – French is considered a plus;
- In case you aspire a technical role: knowledge of developing languages like C#, basic knowledge of TFS and T-SQL.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- Intensive and relevant training tracks focused on technical skills and soft skills;
- Many opportunities for personal learning and development, also after your training;
- Concrete projects and career growth opportunities within one of Belgium’s largest IT suppliers;
- Constructive feedback and guidance from experienced colleagues;
- Your coach is available for all kind of questions!
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Ride in style, forget about the miles: we provide you with an Audi A1 company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly via mail, phone or WhatsApp: email@example.com or 0472 45 02 60.