Young Graduates D365 CRM (acADDemICTs)
Do you like to help organisations manage their customers’ relationships? Is structure and efficiency important to you? Are you passionate about mapping your customer’s needs and helping them towards a customer engagement solution? If the answer is yes, Realdolmen certainly has an interesting opportunity within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for you!
Dynamics 365 CRM is Microsoft’s Customer Relationship Management and helps managing a company’s interaction with current and potential customers by using data analysis about customer’s history. The goal is to improve customer relationships, focusing on sales growth and keeping the business going.
After a training period you will be engaged within our D365 CRM team: you will be part of a project team in order to come up with a client focussed solution, in which you play the important role of setting up the solutions’ user-friendliness, as well as monitoring client and end-user satisfaction. You have the option to follow your ambition in the direction of your choice, which is either functional or technical.
For this function, you are mainly working at customer’s premises, but alternatively you can choose to work from our Realdolmen offices (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee or Lummen) or from home.
Our next track starts in September 2020.
Relevant work experience is not a must, but a healthy dose of passion is. What else do we expect?
- You are a real team player;
- You have a critical point of view and love to solve problems;
- You are eager to learn;
- You just looked for Dynamics 365 in your browser!
- You are fluent in Dutch and English – French is considered a plus;
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- Intensive and relevant training tracks focused on technical skills and soft skills;
- Many opportunities for personal learning and development, also after your training;
- Concrete projects and career growth opportunities within one of Belgium’s largest IT suppliers;
- Constructive feedback and guidance from experienced colleagues;
- Your coach is available for all kind of questions!
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Ride in style, forget about the miles: we provide you with an Audi A1 company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly via mail, phone or WhatsApp: email@example.com or 0472 45 02 60.