Young Graduates Cloud Engineers (acADDemICTs)
Our Azure team implements cloud-based solutions and migrates on-premise data centers to the public cloud.
For this team we are looking for motivated junior consultants, with a passion for cloud and a strong interest in automation.
We provide a 3 month course: first we will teach you the basic techniques through classroom training and hands-on project exercises. Further on in the training process you will receive personal coaching and follow-up from your mentor on real client projects.
Ultimately, for larger projects you will work in a team with colleagues cloud engineers, system engineers, technical consultants, architects and project leaders to write a new success story together.
We can count on you for the professional implementation of the tasks entrusted to you, of course fully in line with your core competencies and ambitions.
A lot of challenges and busy days, but rest assured: there is enough time left over to refine your knowledge and to stay informed of technological developments. And that is important to us. Because you share that knowledge with your colleagues so that you collaborate more efficiently and deliver even better projects. After all, we want to be the reference on the market!
- You are eager to learn and ambitious. You also invest your own time in keeping your competencies up-to-date. You are willing to prove your knowledge with Microsoft certifications.
- You have a strong interest in IT infrastructure and in cloud in particular. You like to automate things and you already have an understanding of DevOps.
- Preferably you have an IT education with a specialization or internship in IT infrastructure. Some knowledge and experience of Azure is a plus. Development experience is also something to cherish.
- You write and speak Dutch and English fluently. A good knowledge of French is very nice.
- You are a real team player, but you are also very successful. You are socially skilled and always willing to share knowledge with colleagues.
- You are flexible and resistant to stress.
- You work accurately and on a project basis, and you are not prepared to make compromises when it comes to quality.
- Intensive and relevant training tracks focused on technical skills and soft skills;
- Many opportunities for personal learning and development, also after your training;
- Concrete projects and career growth opportunities within one of Belgium’s largest IT suppliers;
- Constructive feedback and guidance from experienced colleagues;
- Your coach is available for all kind of questions!
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Ride in style, forget about the miles: we provide you with an Audi A1 company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly via mail, phone or WhatsApp: email@example.com or 0476 61 38 80