Territory Sales (Private Market)
A challenging Sales & Marketing position in which you actively contribute to the growth of a leading ICT company
Realdolmen started in 2015 with its own digital transformation. We put people back at the heart of ICT and help to realize the potential of people and organizations. Our renewed tagline ‘to get there, together’ underlines how we do that: together, in dialogue with customers and employees.
Our transformation is delivering results and this makes us proud. We are now starting with our fourth
year of transformation and the company results continue to rise. We have raised the bar to continuously realize sustainable growth. In 2018, we have become part of the international GFI group, which looks at Realdolmen and the integrated Belgian Gfi organization to further develop its successful solutions in the Benelux market.
In that context, we are looking for a “Territory Sales – Private Market”. Within this position you have one clear assignment and that is approaching new potential customers and convincing them of our solutions and services. By closely following up the customers in your Territory and expanding the collaboration, you contribute to the growth of our company.
To achieve this challenging goal, you not only work closely together with the direct colleagues in the sales and marketing team, but you will also be in contact with our consultants. By doing so, the fascinating IT world will open up for you.
You are a key player at Realdolmen to help customers realize their digital ambitions and to bring them into their “Digital Flow”.
You are the first point of contact for the customers in your Territory. You look for the most suitable solution and you coordinate the actions of your colleagues to offer your customer the right service. Focused Sales, Marketing, the Lead Generation team, administrative services, etc. will also consult you with questions about these customers. Thanks to these interactions you will expand your network very broadly within our organization and acquire knowledge of all services and systems that you come into contact with. Clients and colleagues can contact you with all kinds of questions that you need to address in a pragmatic, constructive and proactive way.
From a proactive point of view, you will establish contacts in your Territory and explain the Realdolmen portfolio during customer visits in order to identify opportunities. For our standard offerings such as Professional Services (incl. AcADDemICTs), RStore, Support contracts, Data center roadmaps, Workplace Roadmaps, Customer eXperience Roadmaps, Innovation Roadmaps,… you will work independently. For the more complex solutions you can of course count on the support of your Focused Sales colleagues. Periodically a certain solution may require a specific focus, in which case you will also develop more targeted actions.
As Territory Sales you have the following competences:
- You connect easily with people and also actively look for new contacts
- A strong team spirit is necessary: To get there, Together is our baseline for a good reason.
- You do not scare away from new challenges and have a healthy ambition to grow in your sales role.
- You have a Go-Get mentality
- You succeed in bringing people together and in achieving a common goal.
- You think it is important to help customers feel good at Realdolmen and act pragmatically, constructively and proactively.
- Once a well-qualified opportunity has been created, you help it through the customer’s purchasing process to effectively close the deal
- You are confident, punctual and result-oriented.
- You have an affinity with IT and would like to learn more about this
- You are flexible so that you can easily switch between different parts of your job.
- You are Dutch speaking and have a good knowledge of English and French.
- You are a driven Bachelor or Master and you already have a first experience with customer interactions and prospection activities
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!