Technical Consultant Salesforce
Do you get energy from transforming functional requirements into a solution that works for your customer? If the answer is yes, Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
As a SFDC Technical Consultant, you will get the chance to put your technical skills and experience into practice. You will get to play an important role in the team as you will take ownership of the technical aspects of each project ensuring the quality of the Salesforce solution. You will be involved beyond pure development: you will be in close contact with clients, helping them think proactively about their technical needs.
For this function, you are mainly working at our customer’s premises, but come and join our team at Friday Office Days (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons). You also have the possibility to work from home.
- You are customer obsessed and you want to help our customers to become more customer centric;
- You have thorough knowledge of Salesforce, preferably certified in SFDC Sales Cloud, SFDC Service Cloud, SFDC Marketing Cloud and/or Platform Developer;
- You have experience as a technical consultant;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member who always wants to discover new technologies.
Going for gold? So are we!
- You are a Pardot Expert;
- Knowledge of French is considered a plus!
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Grow your skills, knowledge and network by attending training courses, events and conferences around Salesforce and more, such as Salesforce Essentials, Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam, Brussels Essentials, Dreamforce, User Group meetings etc.;
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly via mail, phone or WhatsApp: email@example.com or 0472 45 02 60.