Technical Consultant (Microsoft Identity)
We’re looking to grow our Hybrid Cloud team with a Technical Consultant specialized in Microsoft Identity, could it be you? If Microsoft Identity holds no secrets for you and you know better than anyone how to use it in a hybrid context, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
In this exciting senior consultant role, you’ll get to control the entire Microsoft portfolio when it comes to Identity.
Our Hybrid Cloud team designs and builds solid infrastructure for our clients’ applications, be it onsite, in the public cloud or in a hybrid context. And Identity of course plays a crucial role in this.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- You’ll get to guide clients in consultancy assignments. You’ll be their trusted advisor, showing them the way forward based on their current situation.
- You’ll take the lead in discussions, workshops and brainstorming sessions.
- You’ll also deliver proof of concepts and pilots to demonstrate that your proposals are valuable and technically feasible.
- You’ll contribute to our best practices and guidelines. If you value sharing your knowledge with colleagues, you’ll thrive in this role.
- You’ll play an important role in Realdolmen’s business development, applying your expertise and market knowledge to come up with proposals for new offers and activities. You’ll also get to take up the challenge of further developing these proposals.
- You’ll play an important role in our presale activities too, including demos, presentations, designs and proposals.
- You’ll be fully involved throughout all stages of a project’s lifecycle:
- During the planning stage, you and your closest colleagues will get to create, test and validate hybrid Cloud designs.
- During the building stage, you’ll be there to offer advice and assistance. If you get a thrill out of implementing things yourself, this will only energize you.
- During the operations stage, you’ll be providing 3rd-line support for the clients and the Realdolmen Operations Team.
Do you have this experience and these skills under your belt?
- Do you know Microsoft Identity technology inside-out?
- Do you know how to design an Active Directory (ADDS, ADCS, ADFS) for simple and complex environments? Do you have hands-on experience with AD migrations and consolidations and adhere to best practices?
- Do you know how to handle authentication and authorization in a hybrid environment, with technology like Azure AD, AD Connect, ADFS (SAML, WSFederation, WStrust), etc.?
- Do you know how to give B2B and B2C access to businesses and consumers with Azure?
- Do you also have a good grasp of what Azure has to offer in the field of Multi-Factor Authentication, Rights Management, Identity Protection, Privileged Identity Management?
- If you have knowledge and experience of ForeFront Identity Manager or Microsoft Identity Manager, even better!
- Knowledge and experience of OpenID Connect and Oauth2 is also a bonus!
- Does IT data centre infrastructure in general hold no secrets for you? Are you at home in medium to large IT environments, thanks to your extensive knowledge of IT concepts, technology and products?
- Do you have at least 5 years’ experience as a system engineer with Microsoft technology like Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, System Center, SQL Server, Storage Spaces, Azure, etc.?
- Do you know just how to create designs that match your client’s business and technical goals?
- Do you have Microsoft certifications? These aren’t necessary, but a nice plus!
Are these your greatest qualities?
- Technology is what makes you tick. You’re always curious about new and relevant innovation.
- You like to keep your work well-documented, clear and to the point.
- You have a way with words, and you don’t shy away from giving presentations or training courses.
- You know how to take discussions with clients in the right direction.
- You like to weigh up all options to figure out their strengths and weaknesses.
- You always put the client first.
- You’re flexible.
- You’re not one to compromise on quality.
- You’re a real team player, but you also get on just fine on your own.
- You are always up for sharing your knowledge and best practices with your colleagues.
- You’re comfortable speaking and writing in Dutch, French and English.
- Be challenged, working on exciting projects in a rapidly changing industry.
- Learn from the best, in a team of highly experienced colleagues who’ll always be there to advise and assist you, and who’ll recognize you for your expertise.
- Keep developing your skillset and stay up to date with the latest technology in your domain.
- Choose a job in which no two days are the same, and get to know new people all the time.
- Benefit from countless opportunities to learn and grow.
- If you don’t have to be onsite with a client, work from any Realdolmen office of your choice (Kontich, Ghent, Lummen, Huizingen, Heverlee, Bergen) or simply from home!
- Live life to the full, with a competitive and comprehensive pay package with great perks, including a company car with a fuel card, meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and a supplementary pension.