Teamlead D365 F&O
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office,
Do you get energy from coaching your (junior) colleagues? Are you eager to help building our team? Are you passionate about mapping your customer’s needs and helping them towards a successful Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O implementation? Is structure and efficiency important to you? If the answer is yes, Inetum-Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
As a Solutions Consultant and Team Lead, you will operate at the intersection of technology and business. You will be part of a project team where you will work closely together with the project manager(s) and technical consultant(s). Your common purpose is to come up with a client focused solution, in which you play the important role of monitoring the solutions’ user-friendliness, as well as client and end-user satisfaction.
On top of that you are responsible for coaching and building a team. This team consists of D365 F&O consultants ranging from graduates who take their first steps in their career to consultants with more than 20 years of experience. You are a central point of contact at both technical as coaching level. You communicate frequently with the Business People Manager of Microsoft Business Solutions who will help and coach you to grow in your role.
- You are customer oriented and this way of working is important to you;
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a functional analyst and thorough knowledge of Microsoft F&O and/or Dynamics AX;
- Tell us more about your knowledge of the Purchasing, Logistics, Manufacturing and/or Project Modules!
- You see the advantages to keep clear and concise documentation;
You have knowledge of LCS from Microsoft;
- You have experience with demo’s, trainings and workshops;
- Certifications within Dynamics are considered a plus, willing to go for one or multiple certificates is that too;
- You are fluent in Dutch (or French) and English;
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, with a keen eye for detail.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Jef Van Dyck directly via mail or phone: email@example.com or +32 2 801 42 89.