Team Lead Project Management
As a Project Manager you are responsible for the initiation, execution and delivery of IT projects, from concept to implementation. You help our customers in realizing the goals and ambitions that drive their business by applying state of the art (agile) methodologies in a pragmatic way to successfully execute their IT projects (within budget and given timelines and respecting the agreed upon scope).
You are the glue that keeps the project team together and are able to balance the objectives of the customer and the pressure these put on the team.
If you are attracted to this way of life, you definitely should carry on reading, as we’re looking for a team lead to coach and inspire other project managers to bring them to a higher level.
The main objective of the team lead role is to support and coach our employees to become better professionals. Team leads work closely together with and report to the Business People Manager and support their team members in every aspect of their job.
Being a team lead, you are a productive project manager who combines consultancy skills used in customer projects with your coaching skills within your Inetum-Realdolmen team.
In other words, team leadership is a role that you combine with your current job of Project Manager. Depending on the number of team members in your team, you will be allowed to spend up to 20% of your time to focus on your team lead responsibilities. The average target team size is 15 consultants (min 10 – max 20).
YOUR TEAM LEAD RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as the first point of contact for team members and regularly organize contact moments.
- High-quality onboarding and coaching of (new) employees to ensure a smooth integration in the team.
- Take on the day to day follow-up of your team members.
- Contribute to maximize your team members’ employability by reviewing their curriculum vitae.
- Prepare and conduct competence conversations with your team members (Personal Development Plan).
- Guide your team members throughout their career by discussing growth and internal mobility possibilities.
- Giving feedback, a pat on the back for what goes well but also a look in the mirror for what can be improved.
- Provide advice to your business people manager about performance, training, salary increase & promotions of your team members.
- Being a leader, translate the vision of the unit manager and the company to tell the story and inspire others. (= Lead by example)
- Being a true team-player as a member of the team lead-team. Help, inspire and challenge each other in the team.
- Share lessons learned and best practices with other team leads.
We assume you’re passionate about working on challenging projects, but next to that it’s also important that you:
- are an experienced Project Manager and have knowledge of the latest methodologies used within projects management (Prince 2, PMBOK, Agile concepts).
- are passionate about working as a Project Manager.
- are a driven and enthusiastic team member/player who is an all-round inspirer, motivator and coach.
- are happy to coach consultants and bring them to the next level.
- have excellent communication skills and a commercial attitude.
- are constructive, pro-active, and pragmatic.
- can handle stress and a multi-focus job.
- are fluent in Dutch/French and English.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference.
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities.
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge and soft skills you need.
- A vibrant community leaders team already working on various community projects that can accelerate your initiatives.
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you.
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
- At least two days a week of home working.
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Erik directly via Erik.Deromagnoli@inetum-realdolmen.world or by phone: +32 2 801 54 31.