Team Lead Business and Functional Analysis
You want to build experience(s)
Together with internal and external stakeholders
You’re Proud to add (business) value
And exceed expectations
If you are attracted to the above, than you definitely should read further, as we are looking for a team lead to coach and inspire other BA’s and FA’s to bring them on a higher level.
Our Business & functional analysts will
- Create a shared vision with all stakeholders
- Translate this vision into a solution
- Manage and maintain eyes on the common goals
The role of team lead has the main objective to support and coach our employees to become better professionals. Team leads work closely together with and report to the Business People Manager, and very closely with their team members. Being a team lead, you are a productive analyst who combines consultancy skills used in customer projects with your coaching skills within your Inetum-Realdolmen team. In other words, team leadership is a role that you combine with your current job of Business Analyst, Functional Analyst or Product Owner. Depending on the number of team members in your team, you will be allowed to spend up to 20% of your time to focus on your team lead responsibilities. The target average team size is 15 consultants (min 10 – max 20).
- Act as the first point of contact for team members and regularly organize contact moments.
- High-quality onboarding and coaching of (new) employees to ensure a smooth integration in the team.
- Take on the day to day follow-up of your team members.
- Contribute to maximize someone’s employability by reviewing his/her curriculum vitae.
- Prepare and conduct competence conversations with your team members (Personal Development Plan).
- Guide your team members throughout their career by discussing growth and internal mobility possibilities.
- Giving feedback, a pat on the back for what goes well but also a look in the mirror for what can be improved.
- Provide advice to your business people manager about performance, training, salary increase & promotions of your team members.
- Being a leader, translate the vision of the unit manager and the company to tell the story and inspire others. (= Lead by example)
- Being a true team-player as a member of the team lead-team. Help, inspire and challenge each other in the team.
- Share lessons learned and best practices with other team leads.
We assume you’re passionate about working on challenging projects, but next to that it’s also important that you:
- are an experienced Analyst and have knowledge the latest methodologies used within projects.
- are passionate about working as a BA/FA/PO.
- are a driven and enthusiastic team member/player who is an all-round inspirer, motivator and coach.
- are happy to coach consultants and bring them to the next level.
- have excellent communication skills and a commercial attitude.
- are constructive, pro-active, and pragmatic.
- can handle stress and a multi-focus job.
- are fluent in Dutch/French and English.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference.
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities.
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge and soft skills you need.
- A vibrant community leaders team already working on various community projects that can accelerate your initiatives.
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you.
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
- At least two days a week of home working.
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Erik directly via Erik.Deromagnoli@inetum-realdolmen.world or by phone: +32 2 801 54 31.