System Engineer (Skype For Business & Lync)
Are you the Lync and S4B wizkid we’re looking for? Are you looking for a new role with greater responsibility? Join our ITO division as a System Engineer!
Here’s what you’ll get up to…
In this new role, you’ll get to be in charge of executing the assignments our clients entrust you with, in a support capacity and working on small projects:
- You’ll get to provide 2nd-level support by:
- Performing analysis and troubleshooting
- carrying out configurations
- performing upgrades
- carrying out migrations
- You’ll write and maintain system documentation
- You’ll get to provide hardware support
Your knowledge of Audiocodes, Polycom & 365 Anywhere will definitely come in handy, as you’ll come across these with partners. You may possibly also end up managing these products.
Let your ambition shine and keep growing your skills
On larger projects, you’ll get to work in a team with bright colleagues – system engineers, architects and project leaders – to make every project a success story. If you stand out for your professionalism, you’ll soon find that your colleagues will put their full trust in you to deliver on the tasks they entrust you with. This is your chance to fully apply your core competencies and let your ambition shine.
Your days will be busy, but rest assured: there’ll be plenty of time to update your knowledge and stay on top of technological developments. And that matters to us: we want you to share that knowledge with your colleagues, so that you can work together all the more efficiently and deliver even better projects. After all, we want to be the reference on the market!
- Do you know a lot about a lot of things? Has your knowledge of all this new technology made you want to strive towards expert knowledge?
- Do you have several years of experience in software support?
- Does your experience extend beyond system administration and operational work?
- Are you hardwired to think more about support procedures and standardization?
- Can you independently implement small adjustments designed to provide support further down the line?
- Do you put the client first in everything you do. After all, the end-goal is never technology itself…
- Are you eager to learn and ambitious? If you like to keep your skills up-to-date on your own time, you’ll thrive in this role.
- Do you have Microsoft certifications or are you up for obtaining them?
- Are you fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English? If you’re good at French too, even better!
- Are you a real team player, but perfectly fine working on your own?
- Are you a people person, always up for sharing knowledge with your colleagues?
- Are you flexible and stress resistant?
- Do you give each project your all? Are you not one to compromise on quality?
If that sounds like you, we have a great offer for you!
- Learn from the best, in an exciting and challenging job with a highly motivated and experienced team.
- Never have a dull moment, in a job that evolves with your knowledge.
- Get ahead, working in a company with a refreshing no-nonsense culture.
- At Realdolmen we do not keep our knowledge to ourselves: we share it with each other and with society.
- Enjoy a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive benefits and a company car with a fuel card.
- Get the training that’s right for you, with a personal training plan to keep you learning continuously. This is our way to make sure we are constantly working together towards the next step in your career.
- Realdolmen attaches great importance to flexibility: if you don’t have to be onsite with clients, work from any one of our offices (Huizingen, Kontich, Gent, Lummen or Heverlee), or possibly even from home!