System Engineer (Security)
Helping clients navigate increasingly complex engaged workplace tools
Work-life balance, flexible working, virtual teams and satellite offices… just a few of the themes on IT Managers’ and CIOs’ agendas today. Technology is increasingly available, but it’s often not used, integrated or configured properly. Clients are getting lost in all the different solutions’ increasingly complex environments and offers.
Have you been captivated by workplace issues for a long time? Join our team to help us find the right balance between technology, processes and human behaviour! If you’re specialized in technology and you’re particularly interested in processes or integration, or you have a broader perspective to offer on workplace management and its technology, then we are looking for you!
As a Security System Engineer, you’ll get to install and configure all network components for Realdolmen’s clients:
- You’ll take part in designing all security aspects of their infrastructure
- You’ll offer clients support for any incidents they encounter
- You’ll become your colleagues’ go-to person on security issues
- You’ll carry out projects under the supervision of a project manager, and take ownership of technical coordination on smaller projects.
- You’ll ensure that documentation, instructions, procedures and knowledge are kept up-to-date
- You’ll carry out architecture reviews and make suggestions for improvement
- You’ll be part of a 24-hour standby team
- Are you a team player, flexible and stress resistant?
- You are customer-oriented and can work independently
- Do you have a bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience?
- Do you have several years’ experience in a network- and security-related role?
- Do you speak and write fluent Dutch and English? Bonus points if you speak good French too!
- And do you have extensive knowledge in several of the following domains?
- IP networking & routing
- Citrix Netscaler
- Firewalling (Check Point, Fortinet, or other)
- Endpoint protection
- VPN (IPSEC and/or SSL)
- Authentication & Authorization – WAN optimization
If so, here’s what we’ve got to offer
- Stay ahead of the game, working in a dynamic Cluster with a strong focus on innovation.
- Make an impact, changing our clients’ world and allowing them to exploit today’s possibilities more efficiently.
- Unleash your ambition, working on challenging projects
- Keep developing your professional knowledge, with a range of valuable training opportunities
- Stay on your toes, with an exciting job in a dynamic ICT company driven by a no-nonsense culture
- Real career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Live life to the full, with a competitive salary
- Ride in style, forget about the miles, with a company car and a fuel card, on us
- Live better for less, with handy benefits like group health insurance, hospitalization insurance, etc.
Do you feel called to make a difference in this dynamic team? We are looking for you: join us as a consultant and be a part of this “game changing” cluster!
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 801 43 29