System Engineer Security
Our division is looking for a Security System Engineer.
Antivirus, antispam, malware, spyware, …
Our focus is…
- on Trendmicro, Checkpoint, Symantic Enterprise Protection, Windows Defender, when talking about products
- working on a secure device in a secure environment when talking about plan, design and build
- on secure behavior when talking about maintaining and troubleshooting.
And there is more…
Just start thinking about ISAE3402 and GDPR , Security Emergency Response Team, Ethical Hacking, …
And last but not least, it is a plus to have Fortigate & Checkpoint firewall knowledge.
Dare you take that challenge?
Our expectations are big, but don’t panic, we will guide you. You get connected with the production environments of our clients. You will receive more and more responsibilities in performing tasks entrusted to you by our customers.
You will provide support for different customers.
- You will deliver 2nd level support, such as
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues.
- Proactive maintenance
- Implement upgrades
- Implement migrations
- You can maintain your documentation because it shall be used by different players.
- Most of the time you work remotely.
You can be involved in small projects
- You will join project teams.
- Together with colleague system engineers, architects, project leader, you will create success stories in setting up new environments.
It is even possible a customer asks you to come on premise for a long(er) period because you convinced him you are the best fit for his organization.
You can deploy your craftsmanship in line with your core competences and ambitions.
Busy days, that is sure. But if you are eager to learn there will be enough time to develop your knowledge and to keep track with the evolution in your technology. Your knowledge you share with others will help us to work together in an even more efficient way and to become the market reference.
- You already know a lot , however discovering new technologies give you a boost to become an expert
- You have at least 3 years of experience into software support. Your experience is not limited to system administrations and operations. You also think about procedures, standardization and automation.
- You are ambitious and eager to learn.
- You are willing to invest some private time to keep you competences up to date.
- You can drive a car (drivers license B).
- You write and speak Dutch and English fluently. A good knowledge of French is a bonus.
- You are enthusiastic and you cannot wait to develop your talents.
- You are a team player and if necessary you can work independently.
- You are socially skilled and share you knowledge with your colleagues.
- You are flexible and stress resistant.
- You work accurate
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Got any questions or need to find out more before applying? Get in touch with Laila Bulteel, our Talent Officer, at +32 2 801 46 86.