System Engineer Security
Are you a passionate System Engineer with prior experience in safeguarding corporate networks and systems? Do you want to further expand this experience? Are you looking for a challenging role where you can contribute to an organization's security? Then this vacancy for a System Engineer Security is for you!
As a System Engineer Security, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining security measures and systems. These can range from network security, infrastructure security, cloud security, and application security to data security. You play a crucial role in monitoring and analyzing suspicious activities, identifying security vulnerabilities, and taking measures to prevent potential threats. You will work closely with Security Consultants, Security Architects, and other stakeholders to ensure that our clients' business data and systems are optimally protected against potential threats.
Your tasks include:
• Proactively identifying security vulnerabilities and taking appropriate measures.
• Implementing and monitoring security tools in various domains (network, infrastructure, cloud, application, data, identity, etc.).
• Conducting regular tests and evaluations to ensure the effectiveness of security measures.
• Collaborating with various stakeholders to implement optimal security practices.
• Staying up-to-date with new developments in cybersecurity.
• Updating best practices for the implementation of security tools.
• Responding to and resolving security incidents and conducting incident investigations.
• Training and raising awareness among employees about security protocols and best practices.
To qualify for this position, you should have:
• Number of years of experience as System Engineer and knowledge within one or more specific security domains (network, infrastructure, cloud, application, data, identity, ...).
• Your scope of action both involves external client sites and internal work.
• Drive and passion for cybersecurity.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to be resourceful and innovative.
• A positive 'can-do' mentality.
• Possession of security certifications is a big plus.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• A proactive and independent work style, with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference.
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities.
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need.
- Inetum Belgium wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card.
Group insurance and hospitalization insurance,because we care about you.
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
Got any questions or need to find out more before applying? Get in touch with Tom Van Gaever, our Recruiter, at +32 2 801 60 34.