System Engineer (Microsoft)
Are you passionate about Infrastructure and the cloud, and looking to grow your career in the field? Eager for a new challenge to sink your teeth into? Join our Microsoft Hybrid Cloud team as a junior consultant, and learn to implement hybrid data centre projects for our clients with the Microsoft technology stack!
Learn from the best and pursue your ambitions
Learn the ropes working on smaller projects, and get coached by an experienced colleague. Once you’re up to speed, you’ll get to work on larger projects with a team of bright colleagues – system engineers, technical consultants, architects and project leaders –, and together you’ll work your magic to make every project a success story.
If you stand out for your professionalism, you’ll soon find that your colleagues will put their full trust in you to deliver on the tasks they entrust you with. This is your chance to fully exploit your core competencies and pursue your ambitions. In fact, you’ll rapidly find yourself taking the lead on smaller systems engineering projects: you’ll get to advise your client from the design stage right up until their solution is fully operational.
Never stop learning
There’ll be many challenges and busy days, but rest assured: there’ll be plenty of time to update your knowledge and stay on top of technological developments. And that matter to us: we want you to share that knowledge with your colleagues, so that you can work together all the more efficiently and deliver even better projects. After all, we want to be the reference on the market!
- Are you ambitious and eager to always learn?
- Do you like to stay up to date with technological developments in your own time?
- Do you have Microsoft certifications to back you up?
- Have you already worked on IT infrastructure projects, or do you have several years of experience as a System Administrator?
- Are you looking to take the next step in your career and become an expert in Microsoft data centre technology (Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, System Center, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Azure…)?
- Do you have IT training with a specialization or internship in IT infrastructure? Even better!
- Are you fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English? If you’re comfortable in French too, that’ll also come in handy…
- Are you a real team player, but just as comfortable working on your own?
- Are you a social butterfly, always up for sharing your knowledge with colleagues?
- Are you flexible, conscientious and accurate in your work?
- Do you deal well with stress?
- Do you give each project your all? Are you not one to compromise on quality?
Then we have a great offer…
- Take your career to the next level. We offer the right framework to help you grow quickly, with training and coaching by experienced colleagues.
- Stay on your toes, with an exciting and challenging job in a highly motivated and experienced team.
- Never have a dull moment, in a job that evolves with your knowledge.
- Work in a company with a refreshing no-nonsense culture. At Realdolmen we do not keep our knowledge to ourselves: we share it with each other.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and great benefits, including a company car a with fuel card – road trips on us!
- Keep growing your skills, with a personal training plan: we’ll constantly work together towards the next step in your career.
- Be where you want to be: Realdolmen attaches great importance to flexibility – if you don’t have to be with clients, you can work from any of our sites (Huizingen, Kontich, Ghent, Lummen).