Solution Manager Talent Services
As Solution Manager Managed Staffing, you contribute to and manage our Managed Staffing solution portfolio, from individual sourcing until teams and capacity sourcing.
In close collaboration with your N+1, the Business director, you develop the value proposition for our Managed Staffing business, You create an outside-in go-to-market strategy and offering to obtain market share for these solutions. The solution manager will have a main focus on 3 areas: solution portfolio management, business development & marketing, orchestration of bids and presales.
You are a role model for your internal stakeholders, and are characterised by accountability, business acumen, commercially skilled, functional leadership skills, positive collaboration with (internal) stakeholders, and the continuous pursuit of innovation.
Responsibilities – result areas
1. Portfolio Management
- You contribute to the creation, development and maintaining of a Managed Staffing Solution Portfolio based on market intelligence, customer needs, vendor offerings, Realdolmen-Inetum capabilities, profitability and feasibility and the corresponding go-to-market strategies.
You elevate the Managed Staffing portfolio towards recurring/contractual services and solution.
- Regular reporting of active Managed Staffing projects
- You foresee and co-create specific training plans and certifications for our solution advisors, account managers and other employees in function of the solution readiness of your MANAGED STAFFING solution portfolio
- You work together with the Business People Managers to define recruitment needs.
- You our the interface to our Managed Staffing nearshore competence center in Portugal.
- Set up regular solution reviews to analyze status / delivery vs goals
- As a Solution Manager you are guaranteeing a high-level of quality control; from the bid process to a smooth handover to the delivery organization.
- A Solution Manager is responsible for (the monitoring of) the overall profitability (= gross margin/Operational Margin) and business case attainment of the projects carried out and forming part of their (multi-) solution portfolio.
2. Business Development & Marketing
- Co-create (strategic) marketing initiatives in collaboration with marketing business partners
- As a Solution Manager you contribute to the go–to-market strategy and drive/support the portfolio of services in collaboration with the solution advisory organization.
- You measure, monitor and manage the customer experience as well as the customer satisfaction in close collaboration with the SDM and/or Sales organization.
- Collaborate with partners/vendors on specific solution offerings.
- You advocate your (multi-) solution portfolio both internally and externally
- Contribute to the business growth by addressing customer segments/verticals with your (multi-) solution portfolio
- You act as a “thought leader”, i.e.; an informed opinion leader and the the go-to person in your field
3. Orchestration of bids & presales
- You support and develop business cases in collaboration with our commercial teams and other stakeholders, by articulating the right solution for the right challenges.
- Contribute to qualification/development of sales opportunities by giving tactical support on solution matching, success maximization and profitability.
- Contribute to increase sales hit-ratio by providing bid support or orchestration of the bids in collaboration with internal team, external partners and bid managers and provide tactical content for bids.
- Manage presales building blocks in collaboration with technical platforms and stakeholders
- Advocate our solution capabilities during customer visits when required
- You cultivate and embed “continuous proposal improvement “ of the bid management process.
- You (re)build & optimize your Managed Staffing solution portfolio by collecting and learning from (pre)sales opportunities.
- Monitor and manage Managed Staffing solution pipeline and forecast, in collaboration with the commercial team(s).
- As a Solution Manager you operate on the junction between sales, the market and the delivery organization.
- As a Solution Manager you translate/tailor your solutions to specific sector needs with strong focus towards the external market (customers & partners) and have a solid generic “know-how” knowledge of the Inetum-Realdolmen portfolio.
- Act as a Bid Architect for your Managed Staffing solution portfolio.
- You have a solid experience, passion and motivation for creating, developing and (co-)managing an Managed Staffing service portfolio.
- You can handle stress and a multi-focus job in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience contributing to service/business offerings.
- You are customer focused and aim for long-term relations.
- You like to think on a strategic level, love to translate this into tactical objectives, but keep an eye on the operational excellence.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a strong interest in business dev.
- You are pro-active, strong willed, dynamic, ambitious and results driven.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!