Solution Manager Networking & Security
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office, - Belgium,
As a Solution Manager, you contribute to and manage a (multi) solution portfolio within your division. In close collaboration with your N+1, the Business Line Manager, you develop solutions and create an outside-in go-to-market strategy and offering to obtain market -share for these solutions. The solution
manager will have a main focus on 3 areas: solution portfolio management, business development & marketing, orchestration of bids and presales.
You are a role model for your internal stakeholders, and are characterised by accountability, business acumen, commercially skilled, functional leadership skills, positive collaboration with (internal) stakeholders, and the continuous pursuit of innovation.
In addition, in case of start-up or scale up you are able to take up the role of team lead for the
▪ You have a solid experience, passion and motivation for creating, developing and
(co-) managing a service portfolio.
▪ You are an Inetum-Realdolmen ambassador and live our R-values
▪ You can handle stress and a multi-focus job in a fast-paced environment.
▪ You have experience contributing to service/business offerings.
▪ You are customer focused and aim for long-term relationships.
▪ You like to think on a strategic level, love to translate this into tactical
objectives, but keep an eye on the operational excellence.
▪ You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a strong interest in business
▪ You are pro-active, strong willed, dynamic, ambitious and results driven.
▪ You have excellent communication and negotiation skills and can talk on C-level.
▪ You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English.
▪ The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
▪ The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
▪ Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
▪ Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
▪ 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
▪ Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
▪ Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
▪ And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter directly via email@example.com or 02 801 46 86.