Solution Advisor Multi-cloud
Brussels, Brussels - Belgium
Do you enjoy sales on strategic level? Do you like to inspire your customers? Can you stay on top of mind within your customer portfolio? Do you want to bring a positive #DigitalFlow to your customers’ business? Are you a team player and passionate about obtaining results? If so, you’re the person we’re looking for!
As an experienced Solution Advisor, you will operate as a true Trusted Technology Advisor for your customers. You will listen to their needs, analyze them and co-build a customised and innovative solution. Your strength lies within your technology independent approach. Thanks to our leading technology stacks you will be able to offer the most specialized solutions.
You will be responsible for identifying, pursuing, and closing opportunities helping our customers with their (multi-)cloud transformation. You are a networker and hunter who is passionate in making new contacts and clients. Driving an end-to-end pursuit cycle for large sized business transformational opportunities with strategic prospects is your cup of tea.
- You have a preference, and do love, selling successful (Multi-)cloud projects
- You have a background in IT, information management and love to learn about clients business goals.
- You live by a customer centric approach, day in day out and do everything to make the client happy with a long term mindset.
- You are familiar with complex deals with sales cycles going from 6 towards 12 months.
- You have thorough knowledge of Multi-cloud concepts: on-premises datacenters, private clouds, public clouds like Microsoft Azure, AWS, …
- In our value proposition we propose constructive feedback, quality advice, and we take customers by the hand from the first contact to the successful completion of the project.
Client Relationship Management
You are strong in managing relationships with key decision makers and CXOs. As Solution Advisor you will be selling concepts to the client and influencing the client to award business based on capability and track record in similar situations. Therefore, you conduct research as well as competitor analysis to define strategies that can help enable favorable outcomes.
Within this position it’s your clear purpose of allowing our organization to grow. You will review sales plans and pursuit the business pipeline to ensure target achievement. You will work closely together with Multi-cloud experts and the bid team to build customized solutions pitches for the target account. Next to that, you will conduct client presentations or workshops and drive pricing and MSA negotiations with the client. You provide the necessary input for building alliances with relevant product and service vendors.
You have a proven track record of interacting and building relationships with C-level client contacts.
You have +5 years of experience in Multi-cloud Sales;
You have a strong knowledge of the business environment and norms to be able to spot opportunities for large deals.
You are used to work in a complex organization together with different colleagues to optimal service clients
You like to be in the lead of your deals and you are able to do the extra mile: business development, closing, contract negotiation, building relationships & collaboration with clients & colleagues is your DNA.
You are aware that using CRM and correct pipeline/reporting are the baseline to success.
We don’t look for the perfect candidate but the ones who are willing to learn and develop and become the next generation of sales leaders for our company.
You have a track record as a Business Developer in a rapidly growing customer relationship.
Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
You have strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
You have a strong team spirit: To Get There Together is our baseline for a good reason.
You are fluent in Dutch, as well as English. Speaking French is also a plus.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary with an attractive bonus scheme
Interested? Questions? For more information, contact our Recruitment Consultant Charline directly via mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +32 2 801 59 90.