Software Engineer (D365 – CRM)
Want to help develop our Realdolmen CRM products? What if we told you you could contribute to the creation of new innovative products as part of the D365 client engagement team?
Does helping a partner or a client give you a sense of purpose?
Do you also feel passionate about Dynamics365 and CRM? Are you ready for the next step in your career? If you’re a driven D365 CRM Software Engineer/.NET Developer, but are also eager to tap into the functionalities of our products, then our vacancy might be just what you’re after…
Together with your colleagues, you’ll be in charge of software development for our CRM products. You’ll also get to provide remote technical support to our partners and clients. Once you’ve mastered our products functionalities, you’ll be able to provide functional support too.
As we work with partners all over the world, we only provide remote support. So you’ll always be working from one of our offices, and you could potentially choose to work partly from home too.
You’ll playing an important role in the team, as you’ll be partly responsible for the technical side and for the quality of our MS CRM Dynamics products.
Does this job description sound like what you’re after? If you also have the necessary skills and experience, you could be the perfect fit:
- You can multitask without losing track of your various assignments.
- You’d do anything to satisfy our partners or clients, and you’re great at explaining things to them effectively.
- You get along just fine on your own, but also enjoy working in a team.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English.
You’ve also got the following tools under your belt:
- HTML and CSS
- NET: C#
- Basic SQL query knowledge
- Design patterns and practical experience
- Webservices: REST (WebApi & WCF)
And these are always a plus:
- You have experience with Angular, jQuery or ASP.NET MVC
- You’ve got functional experience with D365 Client Engagement (CRM)
- You’re at home with technical and/or functional client or end-user support
- You have certifications to back up your experience
- You know your way around Azure cloud
- You’re fluent in French
Do you think you’re the right fit? Then Realdolmen will gladly give you a chance. Plus this attractive offer:
- Spread your wings in a challenging environment focused on specialization, innovation and quality:
- Build up your knowledge and experience personal growth.
- Become a Microsoft Dynamics CRM wizard.
- Live life to the full with a competitive salary and top-notch benefits like hospitalization insurance, group health insurance, a net allowance , and an IP fee.
- Ride in style, forget about the miles – get a company car and a fuel card on the house.
- Work in one of the Realdolmen offices, with the option of potentially working partly from home. A great way to avoid rush hour!