Smart Industry – Practice Lead M/F
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office, - Belgium,
Are you aware of the fast changing digital landscape, and the impact it has on the industry and customers? Are you fascinated by Industry 4.0 or 5.0. Do you understand the evolving needs and expectations of customers in a world that drives on hyper-awareness, hyper-adaption and hyper personalization? Are you passionate about helping companies with innovative technological solutions within Industry?
Then you might be the person we are looking for…
For our division Digital & Innovation we are looking for a Smart Industry – Practice Lead that provides our customers with expert advice on smart industry solutions to add business value and to improve, change and transform their business.
As Practice Lead you will be the key-person to set-up an internal Inetum-Realdolmen team and offerings. You will close the gap between sales and delivery. You set-up and maintain relationships with Smart-Industry suppliers/partners.
As Practice Lead you are eager to learn the new way of workings and to help our customers in implementing Smart Industry solutions. You support them in short term and long term expectations. in getting an understanding of the possible impact of a new strategy, the current gaps, possible challenges and fit of the strategy.
In close collaboration with the innovation team and the smart data team, you develop sector related solutions.
You are familiar with a wide range of digital methods to realize:
· Future proof ICT
· Employee Experience
· Customer Centricity
· Product & service Innovation
· Manufacturing excellence
You keep up with all the new trends and evolutions in the digital ecosystem, on innovation concepts that could become relevant for customers such as AI, blockchain, chatbot, AR/VR, computer vision, IoT, etc.… and see the long term added value of a digital ecosystem for our customers.
· Smart Industry orchestrator with a solid experience in multiple industrial production areas (pharma, food, automotive, chemistry, etc)
· Proven experience with partnerships and suppliers, more specifically on OT-level
· You are a real entrepreneur with hands on mentality and result-oriented approach
· Business development affinities, being a smart industry evangelist, visiting events and seminars to evangelize and spot opportunities.
· You are used to giving presentations to clients at a management level, but you have sufficient insight into the technical matters to be able to talk along on that level as well.
· In depth knowledge of digital concepts such as Big data/AI, move-to-cloud, cybersecurity, robotics, extended reality, digital twin, IIoT, computer vision, etc.
· General knowledge of digital solutions (CMS, CRM, platforms, marketing automation tools, ERP, …)
· You have a commercial attitude and inspirational personality
· We speak our customer’s language (Dutch, French and English)
· The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
· The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
· Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
· Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
· 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
· Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
· Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
· And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Victoria Maximova directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 2 801 58 36.