Senior Solution Manager Public Cloud & Application Innovation
Are you ready to take the lead in shaping the future of Inetum’s Public cloud and application modernisation & innovation solutions? As a Solution Manager at Inetum Belgium you contribute to and manage a multi-solution portfolio focused on solutions. We're looking for people who are passionate about driving business innovation and leveraging our technology expertise to deliver exceptional value to our customers.
Collaborating closely with the team and your Business Unit Leader, you will be at the forefront of developing solutions and executing a comprehensive outside-in go-to-market strategy and offering to win market share. Your expertise will span across multiple domains, including cloud infrastructure, cloud platforms, API’s & Integrations, DevOps, Agile, Cloud native, Software development (factories), Observability (and others).
By leveraging the range of capabilities and expertise available within our organization, both within Inetum Belgium and within the Inetum Group, you will create partnerships where our solutions complement and enhance each other. This collaborative approach not only strengthens our overall value proposition but also allows us to deliver comprehensive and integrated solutions to our customers.
You are a role model for your consultants and an inspiration for our customers. Accountability, business acumen, commercial skills, functional leadership skills, positive collaboration with stakeholders, and the continuous pursuit of innovation are your most prominent middle names. At Inetum, we empower our employees to make a meaningful impact. As a Solution Manager, you will have the opportunity to shape the future, drive change, inspire customers, and impact the way businesses harness the power of cloud and cloud-native solutions.
1. Portfolio Management
- Create, develop, and maintain a (multi-) Solution Portfolio based on market intelligence, customer needs, vendor offerings, capabilities, profitability, and feasibility, and the corresponding go-to-market strategies.
- Elevate the portfolio towards recurring/contractual services and solutions.
- Forge strategic partnerships with technology vendors, serving as a trusted Partner Alliance Manager.
- Foresee and co-create specific training plans and certifications for our solution advisors, account managers, and other employees in function of the solution readiness of portfolio.
- Work together with the Business People Managers to define recruitment needs.
- Set up regular solution reviews to analyze status/delivery vs business objectives.
- Take ownership of overall profitability and business case attainment for projects in your portfolio.
- Stay up to date on evolutions and the solutions by the service and solution providers. Develop a technology and business vision for cloud and software development based on the evolutions and innovation.
2. Business Development & Marketing
- Collaborate with marketing partners to co-create strategic marketing initiatives that show our solutions
- Contribute to the go–to–market strategy and drive/support the portfolio of services in collaboration with the solution advisory organization.
- Measure, monitor, and manage the customer experience as well as customer satisfaction by working closely with the SDM and/or Sales organization.
- Collaborate with partners/vendors on specific solution offerings.
- Contribute to the business growth by addressing customer segments/verticals with your portfolio.
- Act as a “thought leader”, providing expert insights and becoming the go-to person in your field.
3. Orchestration of bids & manage the funnel
- Support and develop business cases in collaboration with our commercial teams and other stakeholders, by articulating the right solution for the right challenges. Collaborate constantly with dedicated sales and account management.
- Increase sales hit-ratio by orchestrating bids, collaborating with internal teams, partners, and bid managers.
- Manage presales building blocks in collaboration with technical platforms and stakeholders
- Showcase our solution capabilities during customer visits and workshops (when required), reinforcing our position as a trusted advisor.
- Cultivate and embed “continuous proposal improvement“ of the bid management process.
- (Re)build & optimize your portfolio by collecting and learning from (pre)sales opportunities.
- Monitor and manage the solution pipeline and forecast, in close collaboration with the commercial team(s).
- Operate on the junction between sales, the market and the delivery organization.
- Translate/tailor your solutions to specific sector needs with strong focus towards the external market (customers & partners) and have a solid generic “know-how” knowledge of the Inetum portfolio.
- Solid knowledge of public cloud, Azure, Software development, Automation, Agile, DevOps, infrastructure-as-code, Kubernetes, Software development and/or willing to develop skills in a short time.
- Good overview of Azure service and solution portfolio.
- Knowhow and a strong passion for creating and managing service portfolios.
- Have an open mind to local and remote (near-shore) delivery.
- Demonstrated expertise in contributing to service and business offerings.
- Customer-focused with a commitment to fostering long-term relationships.
- Strategic mindset, capable of translating vision into tactical objectives.
- Proactive, determined and results-driven.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills, capable of engaging C-level stakeholders.
- Fluent in Dutch, French, and English. Dutch is mandatory.
- Inetum wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering 32 days of annual leave, flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- Company car, group and hospitalization insurance;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective.
Interested? Questions? Contact Lisa De Kerpel via mail: email@example.com