Senior Solution Manager Managed Application Development
Brussels, Brussels - Belgium
As a Solution Manager Managed Application Development, you contribute to and manage a (multi) solution portfolio focused on Application Development and Managed Services within your division. In close collaboration with your N+1, the Business Line Manager, you develop solutions and create an outside-in go-to-market strategy and offering to obtain market -share for these solutions. The focus is on winning new application development projects and applicative managed services/outsourcing contracts, taking into account cloud technology, high productivity platforms and other areas.
You are a role model for your internal stakeholders, and are characterised by accountability, business acumen, commercially skilled, functional leadership skills, positive collaboration with (internal) stakeholders, and the continuous pursuit of innovation.
Responsibilities – result areas
1. Portfolio Management
- You contribute to the creation, development and maintaining of a (multi-) Solution Portfolio based on market intelligence, customer needs, vendor offerings, Realdolmen-Inetum capabilities, profitability and feasibility and the corresponding go-to-market strategies.
- You elevate the (multi solution) portfolio towards recurring/contractual services and solutions.
- Regular reporting of active portfolio projects
- You take up the role of “Partner Alliance Manager” for the (multi-) solutions in your portfolio.
- You foresee and co-create specific training plans and certifications for our solution advisors, account managers and other employees in function of the solution readiness of your (multi-) solution portfolio
- You work together with the Business People Managers to define recruitment needs.
- Set up regular solution reviews to analyze status / delivery vs goals
- As a Solution Manager you are guaranteeing a high-level of quality control; from the bid process to a smooth handover to the delivery organization.
- A Solution Manager is responsible for (the monitoring of) the overall profitability (= gross margin/Operational Margin) and business case attainment of the projects carried out and forming part of their (multi-) solution portfolio.
2. Business Development & Marketing
- Co-create (strategic) marketing initiatives in collaboration with marketing business partners
- As a Solution Manager you contribute to the go–to-market strategy and drive/support the portfolio of services in collaboration with the solution advisory organization.
- You measure, monitor and manage the customer experience as well as the customer satisfaction in close collaboration with the SDM and/or Sales organization.
- Collaborate with partners/vendors on specific solution offerings.
- You advocate your (multi-) solution portfolio both internally and externally
- Contribute to the business growth by addressing customer segments/verticals with your (multi-) solution portfolio
- You act as a “thought leader”, i.e.; an informed opinion leader and the the go-to person in your field
3. Orchestration of bids & presales
- You support and develop business cases in collaboration with our commercial teams and other stakeholders, by articulating the right solution for the right challenges.
- Contribute to qualification/development of sales opportunities by giving tactical support on solution matching, success maximization and profitability.
- Contribute to increase sales hit-ratio by providing bid support or orchestration of the bids in collaboration with internal team, external partners and bid managers and provide tactical content for bids.
- Manage presales building blocks in collaboration with technical platforms and stakeholders
- Advocate our solution capabilities during customer visits when required
- You cultivate and embed “continuous proposal improvement “ of the bid management process.
- You (re)build & optimize your (multi-) solution portfolio by collecting and learning from (pre)sales opportunities.
- Monitor and manager (multi-) solution pipeline and forecast, in collaboration with the commercial team(s).
- As a Solution Manager you operate on the junction between sales, the market and the delivery organization.
- As a Solution Manager you translate/tailor your solutions to specific sector needs with strong focus towards the external market (customers & partners) and have a solid generic “know-how” knowledge of the Inetum-Realdolmen portfolio.
- Act as a Bid Architect for your (multi-) solution portfolio.
- You have a solid experience, passion and motivation for creating, developing and (co-) managing a service portfolio.
- You are an Inetum-Realdolmen ambassador and live our R-values
- You can handle stress and a multi-focus job in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience contributing to service/business offerings.
- You are customer focused and aim for long-term relationships.
- You like to think on a strategic level, love to translate this into tactical objectives, but keep an eye on the operational excellence.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a strong interest in business development.
- You are pro-active, strong willed, dynamic, ambitious and results driven.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills and can talk on C-level.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a competitive gross salary!
Interested? For more information, contact your recruiter Charline directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +32 2 801 59 90.