Senior Solution Advisor Application Modernisation
A challenging commercial position in which you actively contribute to the growth of a leading IT company in Belgium within an international group.
Realdolmen started its own digital transformation in 2015. We put people back at the centre of IT and help to realize the potential of people and organizations. Our “to get there, together” tagline underlines how we do it exactly: together, in dialogue with customers and employees.
In that context we are looking for a new “Experienced Solution Advisor Application Modernisation”. Within that position you have one clear assignment that is allowing our organization to grow further by bringing in new business based on our offerings around DevOps, Application Modernisation, Application Maintenance solutions. You are responsible for all sales activities throughout the entire life cycle of the sales process.
The Senior Solution Advisor Application Modernisation is responsible for the commercial activities of its business domain.
As a sales specialist, you will work hand-in-hand with technical pre-sales teams as an application modernisation subject matter expert to differentiate and paint the vision of Inetum-Realdolmen to our customers. You will help prospective customers understand the power of our Application Modernisation and DevOps offerings and teams, explaining our approach and agile methodologies.
The main activities in this role are creating and finding new opportunities, solution envisioning, shaping an agreement, closing deals and following up customers together with your team.
As Senior Solution Advisor you also use relationship management and your network to identify new potential customers in relation to the solutions or services in the domain of application modernisation and DevOps.
As a Senior Solution Advisor Application Modernisation you ideally have the following competencies:
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets, growing revenue backlog, and growing market share in the Applications, Modernization, Agile DevOps transformation, Cloud.
- Technology experienced in Application Modernization, Application Services (e.g. Managed Services, Agile, DevOps).
- Experienced in executive level interaction and influencing, inclusive of relationship management
- Ability to qualify opportunities based on strategic company objectives, client business requirements and Realdolmen service offerings
- Strong knowledge of the competitive landscape
- A strong team spirit is necessary: To Get There, Together is our baseline for a good reason
As a Senior Solution Advisor Application Modernisation you ideally have the following experiences and skills:
- +7 years of experience as sales in application modernisation, Devops, Cloud, Managed Services.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate the benefits of Devops for both experienced business and technical decision makers
- You can inspire and convince your customers. You must be skilled in creating solution strategies that map with your customers’ business plan.
- You can work with Executive Level Management and are able to articulate business benefits
- This role covers the Belgian market so you are able to do business in Dutch, French and English.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary with an attractive bonus scheme
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter Charline Vanbesien directly via mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +32 2 801 59 90.