Senior Java Architect & Team Lead
Flemish Brabant, Flanders - Belgium
Are you passionate about application architecture and mentoring other architects? We are looking for an experienced Java Architect that also wants to lead our team of (aspiring) architects.
Lead by example is your credo, you can inspire and motivate our consultants to be all they can be & more. As Senior Architect you get your energy from tackling the most complex & challenging projects for our customers, from presales to delivery. You have no trouble dividing your time between being a kickass architect & team leader.
You will be responsible for our architect team, their personal development plans, architect assessments (hires & promotions), external visibility, thought leadership. You are the architect of our Java architecture team.
You are an empowering community leader.
- Ready to tackle any architectural challenge
- Thought leader, inspirator
- Can do mentality.
- People Coach
- Customer centric
- Being a strategic partner for our customers and our company
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English, and maybe even French too?
With great responsibility come great rewards
- Strong coffee to get you going
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, tele working and 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter Dries De Wilde directly: +32 2 801 57 08.