Senior Business People Manager BizDevOps Services
As a Senior Business People Manager BizDevOps Services you manage your group of team leads and employees who are experts on Business Agility Coaching, Project & Portfolio Management, DevOps practices, Digital Performance Management, Testing & QA, IT Pro Education and Cybersecurity.
You report directly to the Business Line Manager and strive to achieve the business objectives defined for your unit by your BLM. As a Senior BPM you are thus responsible for your team members and the results they achieve. You ensure the continuous improvement of the competencies of your employees and team leads in order to guarantee that the quality of the services is always provided.
You are a role model for your employees and are characterized by accountability, business acumen, leadership skills and the continuous pursuit of operational excellence.
Responsibilities – result areas
As a Business People Manager
1. People Management
- Manage your team leads and employees (all people management responsibilities remain with
- (SR) BPM when no team leads in place).
- Ensure that all your employees have the necessary (future-proof) competencies and skills to be maximally employable (billable) in the (changing) market.
- Guide your employees in their Inetum-Realdolmen career.
- Coach your teamleads in being autonomous, self-aware and people-oriented leaders to their team members.
- Close follow-up of the performance of your team members: both underperformers and talents.
- Create and stimulate communities within your unit in order to create strongly binding teams, build up experiences and knowledge.
- Provide guidance to your employees: among other things coaching, individual evaluation, planning, follow-up and competence development.
2. Business Ownership, P&L and Operational Management
- Take business ownership: the active mindset in which the BPM performs all necessary commercial activities in close collaboration with the sales team and internal organization to increase billability/profitability on the one hand, and to increase the fee rate/direct margin/gross margin on the other hand of your services delivered by your unit/employees/subcontractors.
- Take responsibility for the P&L of your unit: strong focus on billability and profitability (in terms of fee-rate, direct- and gross margin) as well as FTE numbers. This means taking proper actions like negotiating with customers, discussing with account managers and other managers, managing costs and spending, etc.
- Keep yourself updated about the latest trends and technological evolutions within your domain.
- Translate the acquired knowledge regarding evolutions/trends within your technical domain into concrete actions in the short term.
- Think in terms of “Growth”, both inside(employees/subcontractors) and outside (type of business-turnover-margin).
- Pro-actively manage the resource-planning together with resource officers, aligned with the personal needs and ambitions of the consultants.
3. Commercial Management
- Promote cross-divisional thinking and collaboration to achieve more efficient solution offerings.
- Engage in professional discussions with the customer about the service provided by your team members (employees/subcontractors) and detect potential business needs (internal/external).
- Build/maintain relations with current suppliers and the onboarding of new value adding suppliers.
- You work together with account managers, bid managers and bid architects in presales activities to answer to RFI’s, RFP’s for frame agreements.
- Manage/support Sales and Marketing for solutions and go-to-marketing.
- Proactive technical account management (TAM) role for a number of accounts.
As a Business Domain Leader
- You follow up the trends in the different sectors which can have an impact on demand, and act accordingly by setting up training trajectories and align all the BizDevOps Services knowledge domains within the organisation.
- You inspire internal and external customers by talking about the importance and benefits of the various BizDevOps Services, which can lead to commercial opportunities.
- Storytelling is something that comes naturally, you can inspire others with all great projects that your team is realizing.
- You act as the go-to person in the company for everything concerning BizDevOps Services.
- You take an active role in the further expansion of your team by finding and recruiting experts in the BizDevOps Services knowledge domains according to budget and market demands, and you do this together with HR and your teamleads.
- You organize knowledge assurance and dissemination through the use of intranet, training, community operation, evening sessions, etc. within and outside the team and the organization.
- You have a background in BizDevOps Services knowledge domains in order to understand the complexity of the job your teamleads are working in and you coach them in their job, using the experience you can rely on.
- You possess strong people management skills, have experience in and great motivation/passion for managing teams and coaching people
- You like to let your employees grow both on a personal level as well as on a job content level.
- Entrepreneurship is key for this position
- You know how to take responsibility
- You can handle stress and a multi-focus job
- You have a strong commercial attitude and business acumen
- You follow trends and evolutions in the market
- You are flexible in changing circumstances, are proactive and open-minded
- You are customer focused and aim for long-term relationships.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills and can talk on C-level.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English
- You have experience in or affinity with the type of assignments that are taken up by our people
Got any questions or need for more info before applying? Get in touch with Erik De Romagnoli, our Talent Officer, at +32 2 801 54 31