(Senior) Account Manager Public Sector (Flanders)
Inetum-Realdolmen offices and home office,
Do you enjoy sales on strategic, tactical and operational level? Do you like to inspire your customers? Can you stay on top of mind within your customer portfolio? Do you want to bring a positive #DigitalFlow to your customers’ business? Are you a team player and passionate about obtaining results? If so, you're the person we're looking for!
As Account Manager Public, you will operate as a true Trusted Technology Advisor for your customers in the public sector in Flanders. You will listen to their needs, analyze them and co-build a customized and innovative solution. Your strength lies within your technology independent approach. Thanks to our leading technology stacks you will be able to offer the most specialized solutions.
Within this position you will have a clear purpose: growing your customer and prospect portfolio further with our Inetum-Realdolmen solutions and build stable long-term relations becoming their Digital Flow partner.
You will follow up on your customers’ business, the trends that play a role, the official and unofficial networks, the competitive landscape and the solutions that we have already implemented within these markets. Staying up to date on the newest technological trends and possibilities is in the DNA of our organization. Translating what these can mean for your customers and inspiring them is a must.
In short, as a Account Manager Public you have an important responsibility covering our accounts in Flanders. You show them what technology and innovation can offer for the digital flows of their business.
- You have experience with and knowledge of what is going on within the Public sector.
- You are passionate in selling solutions & services.
- You are passionate to follow the latest trends on what technology could mean for your customers’ business and inspire them with it.
- You use all your sales and networking skills to get top-of-mind at your customers and target audience.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills.
- You are open to work in an international environment, even if your sales area will be Brussels.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference.
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities.
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need.
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you.
- And of course, we also offer a competitive gross salary!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Pino directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 (0)2 801 53 28