Salesforce Technical Consultant
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office,
Do you get energy from transforming functional requirements into a solution that works for your customer? If the answer is yes, Inetum-Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
As a Salesforce Technical Consultant / Developer, you will get the chance to put your technical skills and experience into practice. You will get to play an important role in the team as you will take ownership of the technical aspects of each project ensuring the quality of the Salesforce solution. You will be involved beyond pure development: you will have the option to be in close contact with clients, helping them think proactively about their technical needs.
For this function, you are mainly working at our customer’s premises and you have the possibility to work from home, but come and join our team at Friday Office Days (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons) if you want to.
- You are customer obsessed and you want to help our customers to become more customer centric;
- You have experience as a technical consultant and thorough knowledge of Salesforce, preferably certified in SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Builder and/or Platform Developer;
- The terms APEX, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, Scratch Orgs or bulkification are not just words to you;
- You (want to) master the trade-off between declarative and programmatic development;
- You are fluent in Dutch (or French) and English;
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member who always wants to discover new technologies.
You get bonus points if…
- Async APEX, packaging, SSO, Lightning (Web) Components do not keep secrets for you;
- You know the different types of (Meta)Data APIs and what streaming and the Mobile SDK is about.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Grow your skills, knowledge and network by attending training courses, events and conferences around Salesforce, such as Salesforce Essentials, Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam, Brussels Essentials, Dreamforce, User Group meetings… and much more!
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Jef Van Dyck directly via mail or phone: email@example.com or +32 2 801 42 89.