Salesforce Support Consultant
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office,
Do you like it to be the go to person and to help customers grow with their Salesforce solutions? Do you get energy from communicating with different customers, in different environments and to dive into multiple clouds? If the answer is yes, Inetum-Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
As a Salesforce Support Consultant, you are an important link in our customer success. It is our and your ambition to support customers with innovation, process optimization and implementation processes. Of course, entirely on the Salesforce platform. For our customers who are actively working with the platform and who want to continue to develop, we are looking for a new colleague who can guide them and build a strong customer relationship.
For this function, you are mainly working at our customer’s premises and you have the possibility to work from home, but come and join our team at Friday Office Days (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons) if you want to.
- You are customer obsessed and you want to help our customers to become more customer centric;
- After your first contact with Salesforce, you found your true passion!
- You get energised by solving problems and to help your customers in the best possible way;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English. The more languages you know, the better!
- Colleagues describe you as a customer friendly and enthusiastic team member who is always there to assist in challenging questions.
You get bonus points if…
- You can show off with your Salesforce Admin Certification;
- You already worked with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Grow your skills, knowledge and network by attending training courses, events and conferences around Salesforce, such as Salesforce Essentials, Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam, Brussels Essentials, Dreamforce, User Group meetings… and much more!
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Lien Michiels directly via mail, phone or WhatsApp: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0472 45 02 60.