Salesforce Presales Consultant
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office,
Our growing Salesforce team is looking for a commercial Salesforce Consultant to assist in presales! Are you a dynamic and driven person? Do you get energy when hearing the business challenges customers want to overcome and do you have a “must-win” mentality? If the answer is yes, Inetum-Realdolmen certainly has the perfect challenge for you!
As a Salesforce Presales Consultant, you will be able to build on this story together with us. It is your responsibility to understand the customers’ needs, to qualify the opportunity, to propose a high-level solution design and to convince the customer of the value of the solution via presentations, demonstrations or written responses.
We are looking for a colleague who has the necessary commercial mindset, entrepreneurship, out-of the box thinking and is able to drive the customer engagement. You lead the content of the proposed solution, together with the account manager, our Salesforce functional and technical consultants, project managers and unit manager.
Understanding the overall Salesforce CRM platform is a must. We are not looking for a Presales Consultant who does the hands-on implementations but a broad understanding of Salesforce is necessary in order to define the right solution design, to have meaningful discussions with the customer and the internal Salesforce functional and technical consultants or to deliver hands-on demonstrations of the Salesforce solutions.
- You are customer obsessed and you want to help our customers to become more customer centric;
- You have more than 2 years of experience within CRM solutions;
- Workshops with C-level and key stakeholders are in your comfort zone;
- You have the skills to adapt your Walk & Talk to the customer role and level, you feel comfortable to talk to a business executives to IT responsibles or to a purchasing manager;
- You have experience with Salesforce: a high-level understanding of the overall Salesforce CRM solution portfolio is desired (Salesforce for Sales, Service, Marketing etc.);
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is considered a plus!
- You are a team player, ready to coordinate and build consensus among numerous stakeholders;
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, who is not afraid to talk to customers.
You get bonus points if…
- You have one or more Salesforce certificates or if you are willing to become Salesforce Certified;
- You have experience with writing proposals and estimating project budgeting. We consider experience with resource planning as a plus!
- You have a broad high-level understanding of enterprise IT landscapes and methodologies
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Grow your skills, knowledge and network by attending training courses, events and conferences around Salesforce, such as Salesforce Essentials, Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam, Brussels Essentials, Dreamforce, User Group meetings… and much more!
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Lien Michiels directly via mail, phone or WhatsApp: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0472 45 02 60.