Salesforce Functional Consultant
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office,
Are you passionate about mapping your customer’s needs and helping them towards a successful Salesforce implementation? If the answer is yes, Inetum-Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
As a Salesforce Functional Consultant, you will not only analyse but also use point and click configuration for all possible adaptations. Your responsibility will be going from CRM integrations over optimisations to implementations. It is your task to monitor the solutions’ user-friendliness, as well as client and end-user satisfaction.
For this function, you are mainly working at our customer’s premises and you have the possibility to work from home, but come and join our team at Friday Office Days (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons) if you want to.
- You are customer obsessed and you want to help our customers to become more customer centric;
- You have experience as a functional analyst and thorough knowledge of Salesforce, preferably certified in SFDC Sales Cloud, SFDC Service Cloud and/or SFDC Marketing Cloud;
- You are a Pardot Expert;
- CPQ is within your expertise or you want to learn it;
- You are fluent in Dutch (or French) and English;
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, who loves to take initiatives.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Grow your skills, knowledge and network by attending training courses, events and conferences around Salesforce, such as Salesforce Essentials, Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam, Brussels Essentials, Dreamforce, User Group meetings… and much more!
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Pino Amico directly via mail or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 2 801 53 28.