Salesforce Business Consultant
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office,
Our growing Salesforce team is looking for an entrepreneurial Salesforce Consultant to assist in presales and project management! Are you a dynamic and driven Salesforce Consultant? Do you get energy when you have the ownership in different projects? Do you love to be in close collaboration with the customer? If the answer is yes, Inetum-Realdolmen certainly has the perfect challenge for you!
As a Salesforce Business Consultant, you will be able to build on this story together with us. It is your responsibility to map our customers’ needs, to be in charge of workshops and trainings and to set up designs. We are looking for a colleague who is organised and will take the lead in managing different customers and projects, towards both the customer as the project team.
Because of your experience as a functional consultant, we expect you to act as our functional expert and to guide and coach our juniors on some aspects. If you share the same passion for Salesforce as we do, we are looking forward to meet you!
For this function, you are mainly working at our customer’s premises and you have the possibility to work from home, but come and join our team at Friday Office Days (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons) if you want to.
- You are customer obsessed and you want to help our customers to become more customer centric;
- You have more than 7 years of experience within CRM implementations;
- Workshops with C-level and key stakeholders are in your comfort zone;
- You have experience as a functional analyst and thorough knowledge of Salesforce (SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, App Cloud and/or Heroku);
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is considered a plus!
- Preferably, you have knowledge of Marketing Cloud and/or CPQ;
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, who loves to take initiatives to take the team members towards their next challenging project.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Grow your skills, knowledge and network by attending training courses, events and conferences around Salesforce, such as Salesforce Essentials, Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam, Brussels Essentials, Dreamforce, User Group meetings… and much more!
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Jef Van Dyck directly via mail or phone: email@example.com or +32 2 801 42 89.