Presales Consultant (Engaged Workplace)
Are you looking for a challenging new role to sink your teeth into? If you thrive in a commercial environment, keep reading to find out more about joining us as an Engaged Workplace Presales Consultant!
Teamwork and leadership
Work together with your commercial colleagues to find and qualify tenders, and answer commercial questions from our clients.
You’ll take on the commercial and technical questions relating to your technology domain but don’t worry, where necessary you can always call on the technology specialists.
For cross-domain tenders, you’ll get to take the lead and leverage your colleagues from the relevant technology units. You’ll be the one ensuring the consistency of the solution and, where necessary, you can help better coordinate the technical approach.
Handling tenders from start to finish
If you enjoy meticulous and strategic work, this one’s for you. You’ll be assessing the feasibility and winning chances of each tender, including through risk analysis. You’ll proactively collect information from your colleagues and use it to write a high-quality proposal with strong text, carefully meeting the client’s expectations. You’ll need to make clever use of existing documents and make logical textual connections.
You’ll be coordinating and supervising the process and planning of each tender within strict timeframes, and reporting on a regular basis to the departments and managers involved – an opportunity for you to foster great collaboration with colleagues. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the timely and complete submission of each tender.
If you like to always keep your knowledge up to date, you’ll thrive in this role, where you’ll get to continuously learn about the products in our portfolio from colleagues and suppliers. You’ll be the one initiating evaluation interviews in the case of unsuccessful tenders, and sharing the lessons learned with our team to allow them to improve our product.
Do you have this experience and these skills under your belt?
- Do you have at least 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience with tender or bid management?
- You have the talent to write a winning bid?
- Do you have great commercial flare and a natural drive to win?
- Does your technological expertise include the following focus areas?
- Are you quite the orator?
- Are you ‘stress-proof’ when working to tight (tender) deadlines?
And are you…
- Great at communicating accurately and convincingly, both on paper and in person?
- A natural at setting the right priorities to achieve optimal results?
- Proactive and reliable, both working on your own and in a team?
- Assertive, brave and firmly dedicated to your team?
- Passionate about ICT?
- Familiar with vendors like Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, Checkpoint, Fortinet and Nintex is a bonus?
- Committed to putting our clients first and finding solutions that work best for them?
- Stress resistant and used to working to deadlines?
- Full of initiative when it comes to achieving business and personal goals?
- Fluent in Dutch and English, and maybe even in French, too?
Then here’s what we have to offer you…
- Stay ahead of the game, working for an innovative ICT company with a no-nonsense culture
- Take your career where you want to go, with a personal development plan that works for you
- Be the best at what you want to do with our wide range of training options
- Enjoy a great lifestyle, with perks like an entertainment allowance, a home office allowance, electronic meal vouchers and EcoCheques.
- Peace of mind, with our group health insurance and hospitalization insurance
- Ride in style and enjoy your road trips on us, with a company car and fuel card