Presales Consultant Digital
Inetum-Realdolmen offices and home office, Belgium, Belgium,
As a Presales Consultant Digital you translate the solutions from our portfolio (Digital Platforms, Data, Cloud) into a commercial text/quotation and you work out the solution that our customers and prospects are looking for through creativity, internal coordination and commercial insight, even if they do not yet know it themselves. You support our commercial colleagues in presenting that solution to customers, and ensure the transfer of a won deal to our operational organization. You work from your strengths, which you develop further, but know the entire end-to-end supply chain of your division, and use that knowledge to maximize the value of the deals you work on.
1. Successful collaboration with Sales and Business
- You guide/support sales during prospecting or bids based on your knowledge of the portfolio of the business line(s) for which you are responsible.
- You actively contribute (input) to the sales funnel process.
- You translate our range of services in the most creative way, so that customers recognize themselves in our quotations, starting from our standards.
- Actively contribute to the realization of objectives set by the organization in terms of turnover and margin in your division by bringing in new deals.
- Actively contribute to the realization of objectives set by the organization in the field of the development of presales building blocks for solutions in the Inetum-Realdolmen Portfolio.
2. Crucial role in the bid process
- You know the solutions of the business line(s) for which you are responsible so well that you can present them substantively in the defense of quotations.
- You work closely with the bid office on complex files, and are responsible for the link with the delivery organization where your focus is on the content.
- You are actively involved in the development, evolution, adoption and use of our presales building blocks
- You actively manage and guard the total pricing and cost structure of our offerings and challenge the technical resources in the provided estimations
3. Link with our external partners, vendors and internal stakeholders
- You are actively involved in the cooperation and consultation with our Partner Alliance Managers in the context of quotations, or the preparation of reusable presales building blocks.
- You negotiate with the Partner Alliance Manager to get the price to win from the vendors.
- Actively contribute to the transcendence of the divisional boundaries, so that we as Inetum-Realdolmen grow in integrated opportunities that span multiple departments.
You are familiar with Digital and Digital platform building blocks or willing to acquire:
- Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Liferay, Drupal, …
- Web architecture, concepts and frameworks (PWA, web components, frameworks like React, Remix, node.js, Java)
- Design thinking
- Customer Experience and User Experience (CX/UX)
It is an added value if you are familiar with other platform building blocks & project methodologies:
- Data platforms, Integration and Cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Digital thrust & security (GDPR, consent management, IAM, …)
- Agile and methodologies like SCRUM, SAFE, …
- You can handle stress and a multi-focus job in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in ICT Services (5-7 years)
- Presales experience
- Pragmatic, constructive and enterprising
- Commercially minded
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Negotiation skills
- You are customer focused and aim for long-term relationships.
- You like to think on a strategic level, love to translate this into tactical objectives, but keep an eye on the operational excellence
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference.
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities.
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need.
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you.
- And of course, we also offer a competitive gross salary!