.NET Lead Developer
Flemish Brabant, Flanders - Belgium
Do you get energy from coaching junior consultants? Does leading a team towards success brings you the motivation you need? If the answer is yes, Realdolmen might certainly have the challenge you are looking for!
As a .NET Lead Developer, you will be in charge of projects from start to end. It is your job to detect problems early and fix them with the right solution as fast as possible. You are skilled in turning a functional requirement into a technical analysis with the supporting architecture.
For this function, you are mainly working at customer’s premises and there might be options to work from our Realdolmen offices (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons) or from home.
- An experienced .NET developer with a real passion for code?
Our next technical know-it-all? Tell us more about .NET Framework and .NET Core, about C#, ASP.NET and Entity Framework, about SOLID and REST, build us a RESTful WebApi and write us performant SQL queries!
- Working the Agile way? The one who has the needed knowledge to take the role of scrum master in a team?
- Happy to coach junior developers or to supervise trainees?
Able to follow and motivate others to follow technical guidelines defined by an architect?
- Familiar with the technical architecture of a project, based on the needs and requirements of the customer?
- Fluent in Dutch & English or French & English?
You get bonus points if…
- You know the differences between Angular and AngularJS;
- Your colleagues would describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member who is an all-round inspirer, motivator and coach.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Become a part of our very own Microsoft community where all .NET Consultants can share their passion and knowledge with others. Connect with great minds and stay ahead of the game with our technical afternoons, devlabs, evening sessions, external conferences like Techorama, hackathons… and much more!
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly via mail or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 2 801 57 08.