.NET Fullstack Developer – Azure Bootcamp
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office,
Are you the one that figures out what a project needs to succeed? Do you keep up with new trends and technologies? Can you not imagine a life without code? And above of this… Do you want to contribute to interesting and challenging projects on the Azure Cloud platform in the future?
If the answer is yes, you might be the perfect fit for our Azure Bootcamp! We invite you to get to know Azure in a 6 week hands-on deep dive into the world of Azure Cloud. Get to know more about Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, Azure Key Vault, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Storage (+ CDN) and much more! Can’t get enough? To finish the bootcamp in style, you get the chance to obtain your own AZ204 certificate.
After this bootcamp, you will advise and make efficient use of Azure Cloud Services to build state-of-the-art solutions.
- An experienced .NET developer with a real passion for C#?
- Already having your head in the cloud? #azurecloud
- Obsessed with writing Clean Code?
- Familiar with building applications on the .NET platform?
- Feeling the urge to keep expanding your arsenal of building blocks with the ever evolving Azure Cloud components?
- Eager to make design choices to use the most appropriate Azure technology in a project?
- Monitoring the solution quality and always diagnosing problems that occur in the built systems?
- Working the Agile way?
- Fluent in Dutch and English?
- Not scared of bugs?
You get bonus points if…
- You can show off with some .NET certifications;
- You are familiar with Angular, React, Blazor or Vue.js;
- Your colleagues would describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member who always wants to discover new technologies!
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Become a part of our very own Microsoft community where all .NET Consultants can share their passion and knowledge with others. Connect with great minds and stay ahead of the game with our technical afternoons, devlabs, evening sessions, external conferences like Techorama, hackathons… and much more!
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Lien Michiels directly via mail, phone or WhatsApp: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0472 45 02 60.