Flemish Brabant, Flanders - Belgium
Are you passionate about creating applications? Do you want to help the business work more efficiently and provide better services? If the answer is yes, Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
Through functional and technical analysis, you will get to figure out just what the client needs and turn that into a concrete solution. As a .NET Software Engineer, you will be playing a key role in building, testing, maintaining and recommending software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
For this function, you are mainly working at customer’s premises and there might be options to work from our Realdolmen offices (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons) or from home.
- An experienced .NET developer with a real passion for C#?
- Familiar with the difference between .NET Framework, .NET Core and .NET Standard?
- Right at home with acronyms like ASP.NET MVC, WPF, WCF, EF and TFS?
- Familiar with Angular?
- Working the Agile way?
- Used to writing SOLID or REST in uppercase?
- Seeing design patterns in every situation?
- Fluent in Dutch and English?
- Not scared of bugs?
You get bonus points if…
- You are familiar with React or Vue.js;
- You know about Cloud & Microsoft Azure Development;
- Your colleagues would describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team
- member who always wants to discover new technologies.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Become a part of our very own Microsoft community where all .NET Consultants can share their passion and knowledge with others. Connect with great minds and stay ahead of the game with our technical afternoons, devlabs, evening sessions, external conferences like Techorama, hackathons… and much more!
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a NET perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly via phone or WhatsApp:
- Dutch speaking candidates via mail or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 2 801 57 08.
- French speaking candidates: email@example.com or 02 801 46 86.