.NET Angular / React Developer
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office,
Are you eager to help us achieve more success stories with our customers? Do you want to help the business work more efficiently and provide better services? Can you not imagine a life without code? If the answer is yes, Inetum-Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
Through functional and technical analysis, you will get to figure out just what the client needs and turn that into a concrete solution. As an Angular or React Developer, you will be playing a key role in building, testing, maintaining and recommending software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- An experienced frontend application developer with Angular experience?
- An Angularphile?
- Finding your way around React or Vue.js?
- Working the Agile way?
- A quality seeker with an eye for detail?
- Fluent in Dutch (or French) and English?
- Not scared of DevOps?
You get bonus points if…
- You can show off with some .NET certifications;
- You know about Cloud & Microsoft Azure Development;
- You have knowledge of testing frameworks;
- You are familiar with Blazor;
- Your colleagues would describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member who always wants to discover new technologies!
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Become a part of our very own Microsoft community where all .NET Consultants can share their passion and knowledge with others. Connect with great minds and stay ahead of the game with our technical afternoons, devlabs, evening sessions, external conferences like Techorama, hackathons… and much more!
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Lien Michiels directly via mail, phone or WhatsApp: email@example.com or 0472 45 02 60.