Mobile Software Engineer
Are you the Xamarin wizkid we’re looking for? If you’re skilled and passionate about what you do and ready to take on a new challenge in a versatile role, this may be what you’re after!
As a software engineer within our Connected Company, you’ll not only get to develop applications and proof of concepts, but also to actively engage and reflect with clients, strengthen sales in pre-sales meetings, and help in crafting proposals.
If you’ve always got your finger on the pulse on this market and know what’s coming next before it’s even announced, you’ll do wonders in this role. And your insights into the possibilities of mobile frameworks like Xamarin, PWA, Ionic, etc., will be just as precious.
- Are you a real team player?
- Do you have a critical mind that likes to turn problems into solutions?
- Are you rearing to learn?
- Are you familiar with Xamarin?
- Do you have a good grasp of UWP? Bonus!
- Are you eager to further immerse yourself in the world of mobile business applications and help that market grow with Realdolmen?
- Do you speak and write fluent Dutch and English? And maybe French as well?
If so, we have a great offer for you!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 801 54 69