Microsoft Data Insights Consultant
Are you passionate about transforming data into business value? If the answer is yes, Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
As a Data Insights Consultant, you realize that data makes the world go round. Customers rely on you to help them measure and meet their organizational targets. It is your mission to help design and implement your customer’s data strategy from start to finish and break down high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements.
For this function, you are mainly working at customer’s premises all over Belgium and there might be options to work from our Realdolmen offices (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons) or from home.
- You are experienced in SQL Server database engine & Transact-SQL;
- The Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) keeps no secrets from you;
- You know everything about PowerBI, PowerPivot and PowerView – Power BI is your real passion!
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French;
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member who always wants to discover new technologies.
You get bonus points if…
- You have experience with Azure: Azure Analytics, Azure Databricks, Azure Analysis Services…;
- Data science, HDInsight, Data Factory, machine learning, stream analytics, data lake analytics, Event Hubs, Cortana Intelligence etc. are not new to you;
- You are or want to become a MS Certified Professional in the MS BI Stack.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly via mail, phone or WhatsApp: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0472 45 02 60.